Multi-function Gauge

I wanted to post this in case anyone else is looking for a tach and/or temperature gauge. I got my Stage6 temperature gauge/tach wired and temporarily mounted today. It uses both a battery and is wired into the 12v system (I'm pretty sure the 12v is just for the back-light). I wired my 12v connection to the harness where the oil sensor used to connect. Somehow I had a spare connector from an old taillight that worked perfectly with the connecter on the NU50 harness. I only did a quick test with my NU50 idling, but it looks like it should work out well. I still need to adjust the routing for the wires and get the screen more permanently mounted, but so far so good.

tempTach.jpg

Re: Multi-function Gauge

Jack Rutherford /

Nice. how much?

I'm not going to lie, it was more than a lot the gauges people normally use on these bikes. It was about $120 and it was shipped to me from Canada (although I ordered it through a site that said it was in Florida). I really only wanted to add one gauge, and I figured that there wasn't that much difference in price compared to buying multiple gauges, temp sensor wire extensions, etc. I also like that it has a replaceable battery, and it turns off when the key turns off. This is also the newer version of this gauge so I got the wrong temp sensors originally (they changed the connector type), but the company was great and special ordered the correct ones from Germany and sent them to me at no charge.

Scootertunningca sells coil stuff like this but yea you pay a pretty penny like you said.

I wanna try using a tablet or an old iPhone

ScooterTuning was who actually shipped the gauge to me. I ordered it through RuckHouse, but I did notice that the site looked very similar.

> Colby T Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ScooterTuning was who actually shipped the gauge to me. I ordered it

> through RuckHouse, but I did notice that the site looked very similar.

Scootertuningca is fucking rad, I’m sorry I know its a moped site but you should go look over at that site. Super naughty stuff going on Over there...just go take a peek.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account