I'm really liking this setup. The toothed belt is very nice. It made it worse when I was running the stock motor but the metrakit has enough power to make it go.
I'm getting some drip from somewhere getting on the exhaust. I think it may be the screw mount flange. I used the malossi gasket and I don't think it crushes good. I might use a stock copper one. Maybe it's just spooge seeping through the weld lol. Last I checked it was tight af.
I picked a sheet of PTFE to put in the variator to shim the outer cheek to variate a little further. I'll get that put in sometime this week. I'm afraid it might be too soft. We'll see.
I know it's getting cold when my temp sensor stops displaying correctly lol