how do I work this?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

After two decades of being on the fence about it I got into a car accident and messed up some of my motor control in my arms and I have to rishu my Tomas clutches so I broke down and I bought the Tomas clutch tool because it's such a bitch putting on the shoe on the hubs so I got a newer one from treats problem is when they redesigned it two two pieces instead of three you can't use it for the second gear it only works on the first now because you can't take off the ears I have to take mine to a machinist now and add an extension and a screw-on piece to put the ears on so you could thread it around the tool you can't get the ears through the central hub anybody have any suggestions or has anybody ever worked one of these before I'm totally at a loss the first gear shoes it's almost intuitive but the second gear shoes it seems like it's a design flaw on the Machine Tool Part the arm should be longer and two piece so that you could fit the tool together inside of the second gear hub and line up the spring right nevermind... It fits the a35's not A3 s

I'll have to make this have detachable spindles so that I can get thinner and squared for the A3 hubs...

I guess it was just an oversight that they didn't say it was just for a 35 & a55...

If there is like a Slovenian YouTube instructional video out there?

Re: how do I work this?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

A Tome of Thomas Tool...

20191016_084119_Burst01.jpg
20191016_084201_Burst01.jpg
20191016_084036_Burst03.jpg

Re: how do I work this?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I see it can work 4 a3 1rst gear. But the 2nd befuddles me...

20191016_084347_Burst01.jpg
20191016_084918.jpg
20191016_084535.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account