Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

> Baron Von Hamilton Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> Funny caus Stephen was messing with his coolant system in his Explorer

> all day today! Coolant system build off coming soon to Off Topic.

LMFAO, say it ain't so!!!!! At least you didn't have to go through what I had to go through......

IMG_20191111_090929.jpg
IMG_20191111_112342.jpg
IMG_20191111_112351.jpg

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

Had to plastic weld this back because of my mistake of course....

IMG_20191111_164702.jpg
IMG_20191111_171808.jpg
IMG_20191111_173035.jpg

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

Got this from harbor freight for like $15 I think? It works pretty good if I must say so myself.

IMG_20191111_171817.jpg
IMG_20191111_173106.jpg

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

Going for lunch was a blast though and made it all alright!

IMG_20191111_164323.jpg

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

πΏπ‘–π‘˜π‘Ž-πΏπ‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘  πŸ¦– /

Oh shiT, glad ur back together on the Exploder, the pics make it look easy ;)

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

> Megasaurass Rex Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Oh shiT, glad ur back together on the Exploder, the pics make it look

> easy ;)

It's really not hard just time consuming and patience needed. It's one of those things that you can't think about before doing it you just have to do it or you'll talk yourself out of it........

IMG_20191112_083305.jpg

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

> Stephen Simmons Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> It's really not hard just time consuming and patience needed. It's one

> of those things that you can't think about before doing it you just have

> to do it or you'll talk yourself out of it........

I do this so goddamned much, it isn't funny.

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

> Charlie BUZZARD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Stephen Simmons Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > It's really not hard just time consuming and patience needed. It's one

>

> > of those things that you can't think about before doing it you just

> have

>

> > to do it or you'll talk yourself out of it........

>

> I do this so goddamned much, it isn't funny.

LOL

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

Me too. Maybe it comes with age. When I was younger I would just rip shit apart get in over my head then figure out a way to make it work. Now I am like damn....I know where this road leads to and I don’t want to go down it.....

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

"Experience is what enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again." ;)

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

> Baron Von Hamilton Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Me too. Maybe it comes with age. When I was younger I would just rip

> shit apart get in over my head then figure out a way to make it work.

> Now I am like damn....I know where this road leads to and I don’t want

> to go down it.....

Honestly, I probably would have burnt the Expedition if it wasn't what I use to go to rallies and pull my trailer full of bikes..... It does a good job of it too. (edited)

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

I thought about replacing the heater core in my Ranger.... got about half way there and decided I didn’t care that much.

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

i went through the same shit with my xj a while back, it was the worst. it's nice having a heater, though!

IMG_20180902_153437.jpg

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

I can live with a/c, but a heater!? That’s a MUST! Even if it just works well enough to defrost the windshield.

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

You guys are killing it love this thread.

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

> Buttcheeks BUZZARD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I can live with a/c, but a heater!? That’s a MUST! Even if it just works

> well enough to defrost the windshield.

Amen

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

GET BACK TO THE BUILD OFF OR I'M SENDING YOU TO OFF TOPIC!!

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

so pumped

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

πΏπ‘–π‘˜π‘Ž-πΏπ‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘  πŸ¦– /

Don’t thinK DOOooo

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

> Charlie BUZZARD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> GET BACK TO THE BUILD OFF OR I'M SENDING YOU TO OFF TOPIC!!

LMFAO, okay.....

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

> Charlie BUZZARD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> GET BACK TO THE BUILD OFF OR I'M SENDING YOU TO OFF TOPIC!!

You somza bish! Noooooo!

Hahaha

So waiting on a hack and weld stock pipe from Gator, he gets back on Friday! I think I am going to slap on some lighter reed paper for the second stage reeds. I wonder if 0.3 mm is to thic...? Idk the rulz of reed paperz. Also super busy with work right meow.

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

πΏπ‘–π‘˜π‘Ž-πΏπ‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘  πŸ¦– /

That’s perfect thickness.

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

> Megasaurass wRexckses Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> That’s perfect thickness.

That is what I thought. Just looking for someone to testify! I am thinking it has to be that I hacked the exhaust up into a coffee can on a stick.

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

When I plastic weld shit likw that I like to melt some steel wool in there too. it's like zero extra effort and makes it way stronger

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

Did a little more work. Well what do you know, I have the 39.88mm cylinder which is the smallest made. They go up to 39.96 so I have to gap the rings along with modify where the location pin sits in the rings so it'll fit.

IMG_20191110_175207.jpg
IMG_20191110_175154.jpg
IMG_20191110_175146.jpg

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

Piston in the cylinder

IMG_20191110_175037.jpg
IMG_20191110_175003.jpg

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

$5 score!

IMG_20191115_102941.jpg

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

Heavy duty tin foil ?

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

> P D Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Heavy duty tin foil ?

Basically, 2mm thick aluminum so I can make base spacer.

Re: Buzzards vs Barons Vogue Single Speed Build Off

Now let's see if ports are open.

IMG_20191115_111005.jpg
IMG_20191115_111313.jpg
IMG_20191115_112445.jpg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account