Re: FS1E build

Ted Kenny /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i did buy that same cover took 8 weeks to get here :) .. it’s not as good as it looks in the pics .. i used a lot of filler to smooth it out .. but for the price it will do .. the other side cover i paid 170 pounds about $180 ..

holy shit as soon as they hit e bay UK they sell for lots .. and most of them guys will not ship to the usa ..

in 1976 i paid 169 pounds to buy a brand new fs1e i worked on the rail way at 16 it was 3 weeks pay ..they sold for about 200 to 240 but a big dealer had like 200 lined up for a R plate blow out .

back then the last letter of the tag was the year of the bike .. August 1st new plate letter came out . R so lots of folk hold off mid summer buying to get the new plate ??

so cash in hand i got a deal .. and now i pay the same for one side cover :)

OH the forks ? well seems i know as much as you fs1 and g7. g6. g5 seem to be the same .. but i’m sure there on lots more 70s yams

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account