a35 stock and tomos airsal kit on e50 puch magnum

Wondering if this will work. Seems to be coming together. The stock a35 bottom end has a stock piston with no intake ports in the piston. Will that work without the window in the piston?

Second is an e50 bottom end which will hopefully fit on a magnum with a 44mm airsal top end kit made for a tomos. It needs to be honed and case matched. This kit with the high comp head was damaged when a reed screw was dislodged into the cylinder. I think I can use it if I clean it up though. The bridge was broken in the intake but I think it might still run. Maybe I should cut the bridge in the piston to match it?

a35 - Copy.jpg
e50 - Copy.jpg

Re: a35 stock and tomos airsal kit on e50 puch magnum

This is an airsal kit made for a tomos. I need to case match it to this e50. It has a new stuffed super stroker crank and bearings. There is an aluminum spacer gasket .5 mm in this one I think. The piston is new, still need to buy a needle bearing that fits better. This kit seized one day when a reed screw came loose. *damage is in first pic. some aluminum was broken off the intake of the cylinder kit. I need to clean that up and hone this a little before I case match too. I hope it runs in here with a sha 15. That will save me on intakes and carbs too.

e50bridge - Copy.jpg
e50squish - Copy.jpg
e50cylinder - Copy.jpg

a35 stock bottom and stock top end. Piston has no intake window but clears transfer ports well. it may be an e50 piston. Should I make intake window on the piston? has 1mm spacer on the head gasket. mostly ready to go.

a35squish - Copy.jpg
a35cylinder - Copy.jpg

oh and if anyone can help me put a snowflake mag wheel on a tomos on the rear wheel let me know please, I am going to try it on the front wheel. I think they are 17in wheels.

huh?

Im about to case match this 44mm tomos airsal kit to an e50 bottom. The engine studs are so loose I will have to find something to center it. Maybe I can put tomos engine studs on the case? Having reservations about this case match. It is going on a magnum.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account