Re: anyone familiar with this carb?

Graham Motzing /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

yeah thats like what comes on some of the Jog type scooters. It would probably work fine but if you're scared of jetting, i can tell ya right flat out this isn't going to be an easier way around it. there is no shortcut when it comes to tuning.

that said... i've bought a lot of china clone carbs that list for a specific application and the jetting is pretty good right out the box. Just popped a PHBG clone that was sold for a 'KTM 50cc' and all i had to change was the main jet to run damn near perfect on my Puch Polini, actually better than a real dellorto you gotta change atomizers and bushings and shit.

china is good at copying shit, the challenge is knowing what they copied... sometimes they copy the wrong thing for what you want and since the sellers list like 1000000 things as it 'fitting' you aint got no way to know.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account