This ain't gonna work, and I had high hopes too.

Tomos A35 45mm Parmakit got issues! Base sealing area a complete no jive. Then the boost port gonna blow strait out the exhaust port , only to support fuel consumption and loop scavenging short circuit...., no angle of the boost what so ever . Maybe air acts differently in Italy.....

IMG_20190526_145353.jpg
IMG_20190526_145128.jpg
IMG_20190526_145431.jpg

Re: This ain't gonna work, and I had high hopes too.

Chöschi21 C.K. /

Thats Parmakit quality for you!

Aluminum braze, I couldn't possibly braze up a set for you or I have these. Any of the last two choices I'd need your cases.

IMG_20190526_180139.jpg
IMG_20190526_180151.jpg
IMG_20190526_180220.jpg

Parmashit

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Parmashit

Their not total shit but their not as good as people think without some work.

whats the secret on keeping the aluminum braze from flying all over? steel form?

> pat splat Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> whats the secret on keeping the aluminum braze from flying all over?

> steel form?

Heat the cases hot enough so it melts the rod when you touch it not the heat from the torch.

uh, its mopeds? make it work!

i'm not gonna spew a buncha pseudo science babble about where ports are pointing and all that shit, but those fuckers rip.

just jb weld the cases and cut a better gasket.

That is nice work...., if had known the parma was so foreign to my stock cases, I would have been contacting you... I do understand that all a35 cases aren't built with the same base surface area...., but I never would have thought the darn cylinder would be un-workable without seriously reworking the stock case parameters.... No body enlightens you about that as far as could tell... I'm airsal once again ,and have no problem with it. Parmakit for a35 may be a real powerful build by what I did see , I swear though, the flat roof boost port I don't believe in ...., it grates against everything I have seen or have been taught in two stroke engine design.

Ohhhhhh I thout u were taukin about ur Pajama Kit Neel

That is funny.

hey i have a question, what is the red marker on the transfers on the kit for?

did you take the shitty gasket that came with the kit and trace it in red, then look at that on the cylinder and say 'holy shit this is way too big' because the gasket sticks out past the cylinder transfers by 3 mm?

make a new base gasket cut correctly to the kit, then put it on the engine, you'll see that there is like 1 mm overlap even in the tight spots. its not that far off. I jb weld the transfers just to be safe but if you left a little gasket overlap you probably could get away without it.

always love seeing people talk about how ports look without ever having run it. like you got fuckin superman lazer two stroke vision and you just know? it rips, run it. i've built 3 of these and they can do damn near 60 out of the box.

No. When I placed jug on the case ,right hand side was so far off I could see into the transfer port from the outside .Complete no jive!!!

What're people doing with these? I scooped one from dos a bit back to throw on an e50 for the gf. Got a Malossi 4 petal reed block with a 19 phbg or 21 oko, crank pipe. I'm thinking window the piston or I have one of those teflon skinny ring reed kit pistons chillin. Might add boosters from the intake on either side of the boost that's there already

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account