TSE R Exhaust

Hello everyone,

i'm working on my Peugeot TSE R 82 and i was wondering if there's a good exhaust that woud fit my moped because the stock one is so restrictive.

Re: TSE R Exhaust

Any peugeot pipe will fit, but you may loose pedals and or kickstand. I would leave the pipe, its not as restrictive as you think. Carb, cylinder and gearing are probably holding you back much more.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

What you looking at pricewise?

tmp_8897-20190331_184802_HDR1458060350.jpg
tmp_8897-20190331_184840_HDR965822151.jpg

stock pipe wide open baffle from a 80cc the only restriction is the choke point at the stinger. The angle on the stinger might need adjustment I don't have a tan. I am looking for a good loud pipe for Tomos or puch or even some spigot or header and slip ons.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Canada tho ejhee

Kinda steep shipping cost.

The thing is there's a red duck tape on a junction on my pipe and I don't know what goes there to replace the tape so i was wondering if i could just get a new exhaust. And also it would be cool to get one that looks like the one on the moped.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18DmNGcqPXyaHyeEUzzs99l92UsJ4Qrfe

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Damn that's gonna be a task just getting it out of there to decarbonize.

Oven cleaner and a medium campfire... Rattle clean or drain snake...

I have the simonini circuit hanging around in my shop if your interested

There might be an o ring inside like thr tsm pipes or maybe just a chunk of heater hose that could slip over it.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account