Re: Custom Frame with a Beasty Engine

ITs a horrible idea never do it

IMG_6052.JPG
IMG_6053.JPG

Lol.... What engine is that? And I love the fucking fuel tank.

> JBOT Admin Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ITs a horrible idea never do it

> >

Lmao you would run only one shock. Hahaha

It lives! Thank god, I gave up on mine like 6 months ago.

Holy crap jbot I remember that build from way back. Aprilia scarebo(spelling?) right?

How did those pedal chain guides work in the long run?

I stopped running a pedal chain because I wanted the rear suspension. But they lasted fine.

Bucket plastic man

Dirty30 Dillon /

Good luck finding a dragster motor in the states that isn't attached to a bike with an asking price well over your budget.

i see that the JOG 90 ATV engine came up again... hmm

great minds think alike... is it a problem that scooter and i are synergizing our synapses?

seriously though you can put like 150 something CC h20 kit on one of those polaris sportsman 90/ eton 90/ blah blah four wheeler motors.... its a 50-something mm stroked jog motor duh.

Master D. Baiter /

Noo shit, that would be killer. Jog with a cast iron 125 kit would break stuff!

Shit, I like the idea of the big jog, but full auto sounds so boring on a motorcycle. I would at least like a slam shift honda, I think they have some pretty hot ones with dohc and big valves now. I think a Hondamatic is probably what you actually want. Becuase making all this scooter stuff work, plus building the frame will end up being way more than a cm450a. They pop up on craigs in the city a few times a year for around 1000 bucks.(edited)

Chöschi21 C.K. /

Thread reminds me of this, was a Velux, no clue what cylinder is on it, but still realy cool, clubd be Built into a Vintage style Racer: https://www.ricardo.ch/de/a/puch-velux-x30-spezial-1053033762/

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account