muffler delete?

ben henderson /

On my tomos it has a biturbo pipe welded to the stock header.

I know that the expansion chamber (the part that says biturbo on it) is important for a 2 stroke to run well. But is the muffler after the expansion chamber needed? will removing it help/hurt performance? I'm not so much thinking of not running any muffler as perhaps putting on one that would allow more flow and raise the noise a bit.

0122192139a_Film4.jpg

Re: muffler delete?

More or less back pressure will affect jetting some.

The stinger diameter and length are important, but the muffler doesn't really matter. That said, it'll be loud as shit without some sort of baffle, and you'll probably want one after about a day.

just remember that your neighbors will hate you and you make everyone that rides a moped look bad.

being loud is stupid, save it for the harley dweebs.

took the baffle packing out of my MLM exhaust, if anything it hurt performance and its so obnoxiously loud i cant stand it.. dont do it.

Chöschi21 C.K. /

Had my Exhaust ripping of on the Header, sounds about the same, don't do it, its far to loud and on a good Exhaust you would probably loose a little bit of Power if you remove the Baffle.

It's already bad enough to be "that guy" at a rally with a baffle that falls off. Don't do it in purpose. Everyone will hate you.

kevin Smellaflange /

i own a H-D

i've been riding since 1969

my brother CLINT TURLEY EATON was hit & killed in 2013 @ 46 yrs old by a 21 yr. old girl on her phone.

it was a stock 1200 xlch.

my moby 50v has a serpintine pipe on it,

mostly so cage drivers don't run my ass over.

load pipes save lives, but i don't spend any time revin' up my bike...pack riding is safer for mopeds...

they shouldn't be quiet about it.

my brothers oldest was one year younger than his killer....Juliana yeong BEST...adopted from asia, works @ barns & noble,in CT , she just might not hear you while she's still on her phone...

Sports bike were more load & showoffy

than a H-D.

ben henderson /

I started the bike the other day with the exhaust off, I don't want it to sound like that.

Muffler is staying on.

thanks.

stop it. just buy a friggin side bleed estroil...... fUCK A biturd0

Charles Cole (OFMC) /

Yeah.

Now you're talkin!

Kalev McCarthy /

Sorry for you loss, @brent Eaton

kevin Smellaflange /

thank you KATHY..

juliana yuong Best...had to pay a $50. fine in CT where this all happened...

celled phoned cage drivers are EVERYWHERE!

kevin Smellaflange /

sorry; KALEV McCARTHY , WHEN I TRIED TO REMEMBER WHO SAID THE WRONG NAME I somehow

came up with the other name

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account