Suitable exhaust upgrade Garelli Katia?

Evening everyone, I’m looking to upgrade my Garelli Katia exhaust. From searching on here I’ve noticed some people have modified the puch exhausts to fit and also the midi motor exhaust. But are there any bolt on alternatives or something that doesn’t need that much modifying to fit?

Thanks , Luke

Re: Suitable exhaust upgrade Garelli Katia?

For garelli noi your options are already limited. The kaitia is a weird one too, I dont think there is gonna be any exhaust that is a bolt on. I'd suggest doing a slip mounted chamber if you want a little more top speed. If you are just looking for some more grunt grab a polini kit and leave the rest stock.

Kevin Bishop /

I have used several slip ons and biturbo was my favorite. I think Katia headers are larger than noi so that is good.

picture please

Hi Luke, my Katia has a non standard exhaust, it was fitted before I bought it, no idea what make it is though, sorry .... problem is, standard foot rest brackets can't be used, I need to look at a way of fitting an alternative....

Joe

katia 3.jpg

Dirty30 Dillon /

Looks like a polini mini circuit

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account