Re: A35 tt runs good but...

Graham Motzing /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

it depends on how much power your bike is making i guess, but i haven't worn them out yet. The original bike i did them on has probably 10 hours total on it, i built it for sprint racing and it launched <100 times total maybe before i got sick of everything else breaking. It was built to launch and 1-2 shifted at about 10,000 rpm, so pretty brutal.

I put a set in a bike for a customer and never heard back, and the third set i made is in a bike that still isn't finished.

So yeah, i don't have a ton of data on them but the few i have setup have run well and noticeably better shifting performance. Lots more people like the leather too, so thats always an option, i dunno what one is better, never run them back to back. Found something i like and i'm sticking with it.

Also, i use a 3M epoxy called '420' to stick it on, all the standard prep and procedure for epoxy. I used JB weld on ZA 50 clutches and the material came off while i was grinding them, some people have had success, i have not.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account