Re: POST YOUR BUILD

7BB4E761-22C4-43EC-AE1C-B249BA57E9FF.jpeg

I <3 this bike.....was a dream to build it for 5 years. Finally finished it.

Puch Macho

E50 kickstart

Gila kit ported like a polini

Tm24

VForce Reeds

HPI internal rotor

Motomatic N8P

KTM Clutch

Front and rear disk brakes

Geared 16/34

Hit 70.1mph on the road in front of the Buzzards Rally spot after the long ride.

> Not Sure Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> That is a sick build!

Thanks dude!

> Baron Von Hamilton Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I <3 this bike.....was a dream to build it for 5 years. Finally

> finished it.

That's moped p0rn right there. Very Nice.

Mitch Bristol /

79 Grande Super Deluxe with all the stuff taken off.

65cc kit of some sort.

Techno circuit pipe.

13mm carb.

Polini variator. Malossi belt. White spring.

Pretty pedals and arms.

Homemade messed up wiring harness.

Two year old gas and a hub leak.

Malossi gears in a cardboard box stored nearby.

39mph

Screenshot_2018-10-16-09-14-43-2.png

Megasaurass wRexckses /

OooooooyeaaaaMacho! even has a golden hard on.

DrGeorgeTompson (Alan) /

1978 Vespa Grande

75cc Pinasco old model

Mazzucchelli Crank

Polini Speed CDI case

China Jog CDI box

17.5 Phbg 91(?)/34(?) jets, Malossi e12 filter

Simonini Calibrata

Polini Variator/ Pinasco Ramp Plate/ 4g Dr Pulley sliders/ Malossi Belt/ 108mm pulley/ Euro clutch white springs/ steel cnc bell

CNC aluminum Subframe

DNM Burner RCP - 2 shocks with the springs from these

16:1 Gears

Heidenau K42 Rear K46 Front

48mph of butt-clenching fury at probably 400,000 rpm

I make my own gas from the rats i run over.

send it(edited)

IMG_20190524_191030.jpg
IMG_20190524_191016.jpg

I've posted this bike previously but I can now say I'm satisfied with the build. I had Cheetachrome go over some of my deficiencies and correct some wiring , external condenser , new wire from the ht and cap. Now it's starting to feel right. This is a motzig build of a polini 43 kit , with an anticipato crank, opened intake , 13-13 Sha with an 62 main , angled slide , nothing more to carb as in unmolested emulsion tube, the sub was both reinforced with the Cheetachrome laser piece and I had the bearing shaft rebuilt at Kinsey fabrication with bronze bushings, the tranny is a 9:30 one ( cheeta thinks I should put that monster in my bravo and see how fast it will go), I'm pretty sure I got that from Mike who just sold all the fat city moped stuff to treats. When I bought this bravo on a rainy Sacramento night it was a dog. It went about five miles an hour but what a thrill to find an actual moped !!! Yeah it was early in the addiction. So now the fenders and fork are oem new as I recall all stripped by me and repainted by a friend , Tim Acevedo locally in Woodland using a Corvette red he had a nice supply of and a metallic sparkle grey on the headlight and tail that ya kinda have to see to believe. The wheels ....I found them on a Craig's type list in the Netherlands and found an excuse to stay in Amsterdam for a week so as to make sure they got to our hotel !!! And then had them stripped the old black poweror whatever that the guy who said sure he would do it and powder coat them to that fabulous light grey ( cheapest still insanely expensive ...what ever number you dream up double it or more ) and they do look and ride super well. It's got Sava 2 1/4x16 tires.

The electrics are 100% stock 6v alternating with the exception of the VW condenser cheers put on the aftermarket ht coil it's all oem points 6v. Headlight is super bright , brake light works reliably.

So this bike isn't going to brake any speed records. It's not going to wheelie off the line. But it's perfect up to 30. Super quick acceleration , runs smooth and will follow the pipe up. With a slight tail wind it just kept winding and winding all with a sweet sweet tone.

I'm keeping my bikes inside so as to use them more. And to make them better. This one really feels good.

Puch maxi 1975

E50 Athena ajh 70cc

Raised 2.5mm

Some porting

2 shoe clutch braced

Mikuni TM24 main jet 165, idle 10, needle 4dh7

Dmp race crank

Kokusan ignition

Homoet p6 PSR pipe

17x41 58mph

And used daily 800 miles on it now :) can still see the hone in the cylinder(edited)

F8BDDC18-6504-4145-9C4C-4BFD0483B10F.jpeg

Josiah Radebaugh /

Gonna have ta start me a build n' slap er on here

Get to work Boyz and gurls

-Summerai - Shong /

Hobbit with Motron tank

Malossi h20

Thing rips!

IMG_20190531_195632_203.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account