Side bleed Estoril with safety pressure release valve

Melvin Cuevas /

Just a thought to get some of the top end I lost.. has anyone tried mounting something like this of these on their exhaust? (picture just for demonstration) of the idea... I don’t think its the right size)

0610648B-0E77-4AAF-A210-DB9503755CA1.png

Re: Side bleed Estoril with safety pressure release valve

Cleats Onionpockets /

I'm confused...what are you hoping this will do?

Totally normal JBOT /

Lol, your pipe ain't getting to 150psi.

I made a backpressure regulating device on a Sachs years ago. It was like a weighted flapper a top a cat bull dozers verticle exhaust. It preserved back pressure and then would blow off. Adjustable weight.

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

The sidebleed estoril has endbleed screws with different size holes you can use. Or you can just remove the screw entirely.

Melvin Cuevas /

I just got this pipe and I got a bunch of power down low but it bogs when im at full throttle... I took off the screw and I got back some of the top end but its noisy... so I want to try to get both.

Melvin Cuevas /

Yeah they make them in different psi... picture just to show the idea as I stated.

Totally normal JBOT /

Omg dude it's your jetting, not the pipe.

You're either very lean or pig rich,

What does your plug look like.

The bike would not bog because of the design, it just would flatten out the power curve. You have a jetting issue. (edited)

Probably Fred /

I never was a fan of a side bleed pipe ever

♣Slew Foot♣ /

you hack the baffle off. put a staight tube in there get a stack cap from tractor supply which then you can weight so you get the right amount of restiction or just run it without the cap and get 15-20 more top end. then you can play with the length of the tube to dial in the acoustics of the actual powerband.....

or something like that?

Haha^^^^carb issue must change jetting for a new pipe time to plug chop yo.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account