Re: Tomos hitting RPM limit, CDI box or something else?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Tri super cold non foul plug and run lower than 50 to 1 and you adjust your timing so that you were just slightly advanced that will let you run cool and it will give you the most speed on level ground and if you slightly retarded it will have faster low and takeoff and climb Hills better but he'll be super cold on top and cherry on the bottom if you over retard whereas when you're running fast the top is going to get hot and the pipe will be cooler there are always around playing with these things the right carb / airbox pipe can be up to 35% of the. HP

Richard Eberline /

Bullshit, resister spark plugs are to suppress noise for computers and radios. they are 3 to 5 ohm.

> Richard Eberline Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> resister spark plugs are to suppress noise for computers and

> radios. they are 3 to 5 ohm.

That's correct .

Maybe I missed something .

A non resistor spark plug should have a stronger spark from an identical source , due to unimpeded voltage .

I know this is an old post, but I’m still concerned about the stator coil vs. TCI box thing.....

Had same issue with that cdi and had a flywheel flack out on me too did same thing Parma box for life with a35 pickup and Puch improved version light coil

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account