Garelli VIP rebuild questions.

I have completely rebuilt several E50s with no issues. I went to step it up amd rebuild a Garelli VIP. It's a 2 speed. I can't figure out how to get the gears off. I can't fit any of my bearing pullers into the space. There used to be a Garelli specific tool for this job. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Garelli VIP rebuild questions.

To me that engine is similar as tomos a3 engine try going on yt and type tomos a3 engine dissasemble or try typing "tomos automatik rastavljanje mašine"

I'll check that out. Thanks.

What ever you do be careful when removing the center piece from the shaft of the second gear. There is two small springs under the two little flaps that you don't want to lose. Also pay attention on how you take it off because it is a one way freewheel and is you put it back on wrong you will be tearing your engine apart again.

Wow dude, you are a lifesaver! You made it look so easy. I have a set of park tools metal tire levers that I can use! Can't thank you enough! Now I'm going to tear apart the engine that I already kitted, but didn't install yet. Waiting for it to be warm enough to thoroughly wash and wax the bike first. The engine is in great shape, but I don't trust seals that are the same age as my failing body.

Guy sorry i just wannt to help

> Kruno Bingula Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Guy sorry i just wannt to help

All help is always appreciated!

stephensimmons, you da man!

« Go to Topic — end of thread