Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

Some crazy tuning from Europe (just sharing pictures, not mine)

stock gilardoni

Now enter the Valhalla #%&%$#

those Alien transfers ###

Moar power #$#&#

yep this should fit now

original topic here

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

We need it be cheaper just to move to Jersey.

Charlie. €8•>

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

How to: Destroy Clutches 101.

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

all that fancy machine work and then they used red RTV between the cylinder and spacer

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

> Ryan N. Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> all that fancy machine work and then they used red RTV between the

> cylinder and spacer

Looks to me like they used it all over . Hopefully it's a lot better than the RTV we have state side .

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

The bridges in the exhaust ports look like those things would burn out in the first 10 minutes of running then the whole thing will just self destruct.

Good luck.

Charlie

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

pretty cool. Probably should have just put a scooter kit on though.

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

When there's a will there's a way.

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

DrGeorgeTompson (Alan) /

I always think i do cool shit and then i see threads like this and i wanna die.

> Charlie Wonka Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The bridges in the exhaust ports look like those things would burn out

> in the first 10 minutes of running then the whole thing will just self

> destruct.

Yeah i also think those bridges are way too thin. yolo

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

> Dave & Bummerzz Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> pretty cool. Probably should have just put a scooter kit on though.

That's exactly what I was thinking, unless they are trying to work through a "moped kits only" restriction. That would be the only reason all this work could make sense to me. It would certainly be an exercise in riding loopholes to the extreme!

Also yeah, the aux exhaust ports have way to thin of space between them and the transfers and the main exhaust port.

Pretty f'n neat though!

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

Like the powejet on the carb

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

This is very cool to see, rad bike! Did you forge the header or was that only to change the color?

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

I totally apreciate the workanship that went into this....it's going to explode...the razor thin Aux port/ trans will either wear the ring or expand and seize the piston....looks super cool though :)

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

Hope you can make gears,

Cuz those balsa wood guts in that gearbox are not gonna take the abuse.

Great looking work tho

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

> Dan Ott Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I totally apreciate the workanship that went into this....it's going to

> explode...the razor thin Aux port/ trans will either wear the ring or

> expand and seize the piston....looks super cool though :)

I don't think they'll wear too bad.

Transfer and ex aux ports don't wear too bad compared to a center bridged exhaust.

My aux port cyls have very little wear on the cyl wall slivers between the main port and the aux

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

It says it’s not his build right at the top. Why’s everyone referring to it as his?

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

It's his thread

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

> JBOT, NOT YOUR FREN AT ALL Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Hope you can make gears,

>

> Cuz those balsa wood guts in that gearbox are not gonna take the abuse.

>

> Great looking work tho

Guess if it’s his thread it’s his engine too.

Makes sense.

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

> Ben Whittle Wrote:

> -

>

> Guess if it’s his thread it’s his engine too.

>

> Makes sense.

So , if I start a thread about the Maserati next door , do I own that car ?

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

> Ben Whittle Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> It says it’s not his build right at the top. Why’s everyone referring to

> it as his?

He as in the builder? That's assuming it's a he...

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

> Charlie BUZZARD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Ben Whittle Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > It says it’s not his build right at the top. Why’s everyone referring

> to

>

> > it as his?

>

> He as in the builder? That's assuming it's a he...

Touché

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

> Ben Whittle Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Charlie BUZZARD Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Ben Whittle Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > It says it’s not his build right at the top. Why’s everyone

> referring

>

> > to

>

> >

>

> > > it as his?

>

> >

>

> > He as in the builder? That's assuming it's a he...

>

> Touché

I wouldn't say Touché. It COULD be a woman builder which would make this build even hotter!

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

ANY WORD On How It Turned Out ??

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

Re: Tomos Mad Max Gilardoni

Yeah I saw that but I was wondering If someone knew (before I sit through 32+ pages of Euro speak.)

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to reply to this thread?

We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first you'll need to login (or create an account).