Re: Fuckin around in the shed

So , how does it sound now ?

πΏπ‘–π‘˜π‘Ž-πΏπ‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘  πŸ¦– /

Fuckin A !

Naw I’s fuckin around

The pipe is on, and a set of 3 8g. in the TJT.

Kolinko came out and recorded a little, I’ll post the link in a bit. Pretty cool it variates all the way..

That banana blaster!

Ha . Maybe you should change that to Chikita or Chika ? That might not fit on there and Momma might not be amused .

That's great!!!!! hHAHAHAHAHHAHA

πΏπ‘–π‘˜π‘Ž-πΏπ‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘  πŸ¦– /

Didn’t have any Chiquito boxes P D.

0E197FF8-2495-4B88-8F27-EF416680B942.jpeg

He’s gonna post the vid tomorrow at school. I hope he got the belt at the top of the TJT, I need to change a little lighter weight than 24g. it goes thru the red contra easy then a fuck ton of rpms after the varios max. I told him to hurry up. :)

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

That banana pipe is the best thing i have ever seen in mopeds. You win mopeds.

The thread already won it actually, this is just a big, fat cherry on top.

Its so awesome.

CheQiT

The BX belt crushes the red contra easy with 3 weights @ 8g. 24 grams total for now, it’ll get lightened to soak up some range. I’ll hook up the temp gauge and mabe lean the jet or it might only need the air/fuel screw adjusted. Tighten it up more stuFF. The pipe isn’t welded to the header, I went to put it together and it’s slipped over tight enuff to almost seal.

Josiah Radebaugh /

Ha, that exhaust.

To compliment you bandanna seat there is now the banana exhaust! Dole c

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Lean it up a tad to unleash that banana.

The dutch phrase "gaan met die banaan!" Seems to be in place here.

β€œGo with that banana”?

I was thinking also about more compression. It’s prolly way inefficient combustion cuz of the flat top piston. Ill take out the .6mm paper head gasket and get it a little closer. It had about 4mm of squish for the old machine. Now at about 3.75mm, I’ll check a few things, crack it open and post up. Get the squish to around 3mm, playing it safe, if it blows up, i hope I see it! The 1k clutch springs suck, needs 1.5k and try a set of 7g rolls. ..nd a MUFFLAR!

β€œIs that a banana on ur moped, or are u happy to see me?”

I fuckin forgot another bike frame pile to go, with a hobbit engine attachment. Prolly ditch or modify the tank down. I’d like to assemble the thing tighter, clean up the edges.

391587DD-DF07-48FC-B796-492E12DDBF0C.jpeg

Update us bb!!!!!!

Comstar!!

Hey uhhhh,

The head is back on the engine. Sealing surface chucked off 2.25mm to raise the compression. I shaved off a fuzz extra to allow for a .60mm copper gasket and material to recut it to a more proper squish. It had a 3.25mm squish run in the videos. Now at 1.4mm and the vario weights are changed to 3g and 6g. Trying to hurry, docs are hacking into my hand and elbow then the other hand and elbow. Ill get it back on the ped and fire it up.

Fuuuc..

CF01A06D-CD49-4C7B-BAB7-572E8F978951.png
429B9E3E-EC7F-403B-97DC-A77375F8AFE3.png

This machine in the last pic McDy prolly contains a knarly moped injen. Ha!

I found a pic of the engine before. Came out of a $40 blower like in the first pic.

59F47B42-1474-4780-B8A0-449690802E1F.png

WiLL,

The Sacks transmission was taking up too much room on the shelf. I went ahead and cut that part off and the damn clutch side, couldn’t see in there. 1-A ? Took it apart and sawld it then cleaned it up. I looked in the drawer and found a steel bushing that fits on the crank and presses into the front vario needle bearing location. Would need the bell saud off and a keyway to lock it in but uhhh..

B5F0EFD7-6B0A-40A5-92C5-6D52A4BFBAC6.jpeg
04851657-47B6-4782-BB33-A5236DFCFFBF.jpeg
851A5B15-4FA3-4EA4-A7D7-E9C651F96796.jpeg

TyEeet! lol

Sweet. You clever fella. I love variating things that could never be variated before

It has a big ass bushing on top it might be able to swing from. :^) don-ohio

Dirty30 Dillon /

Swinging Sachs is a killer Idea. Get rid of the weak point, add-on variation.

I bet the RV Athena kit's would do very well with this

If I had a Vespa subframe and wheel with the rear clutch pulley, swap it into something like that would be easy. I’ll prolly walk outside and trip over the thing. Heck yeah Jbot, hack yeah..

I’ll have the Sachs tightened up soon as I rearrange some moped ideaR from earlier today. Scavenge the bell pulley minus the bell off that moped and replace it with a concoction of Chinese parts jammed together. then I can cut the length press it in. Yeah swing it! I like that ideaR a lot. Awww I just remembered the damn 5 star carabella frame would be great with a Sachs. NutSachs!

I donno anything about it, tore into it this morning but seems like a stroked crank, 12mm pin with bearing looks good. I cleaned it up a fuzz with simple green and a bandsaw.

The only Sachs I'd ever rock

Hahaa, it was a gift. I asked if I could look at it. ;)

Some pics of the Chinese arithmetic

E52AC5B0-B541-463D-AED9-87552688E441.jpeg

Hobbit crank with tiny center sleeve. Low end and a fuck ton of travel. Found a tapered piece leftover that had the correct taper to wedge onto the crank and welded the ramp plate to it. Already centered itself.

D0A4D251-7DA2-4EB7-A951-30B83017D110.jpeg
D501AC46-363C-46DB-BBAB-17D1A85D4244.jpeg

94274675-D604-404E-B207-CABD493651B7.jpeg
0B8E2220-DA11-423E-BA97-21185135FE38.jpeg
BD93A68F-0735-43AB-BF44-3A9A92FD1DA4.jpeg

Had to come up with something to swap and get the hacked up hobbit vario off for the sacks. See, trimming the pile down babe!

VARIATE EVERYTHINGGGGGHH

I will say tho that too low of gearing on a hobbit isn't actually great.

I passed the too low threshold using that modded Camino pulley and modded variator/fixed cheek..

Took too long to variate the first 5-6mm of travel and the gearing was so low that you didn't go anywhere.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account