Re: Fuckin around in the shed

πΏπ‘–π‘˜π‘Ž-πΏπ‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘  πŸ¦– /
E45D2F9E-CBCD-47F6-BAA3-14DB458232EC.jpeg

That might be all the big shit. GooD

Starting to really come together.

Nice!

that shit's nuts

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> that shit's nuts

Unreal.

Alberto Einsteiner /

The squirrels did all the work he just took the photographs

πΏπ‘–π‘˜π‘Ž-πΏπ‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘  πŸ¦– /

Heck yeah, I’m finishing the pipe seams trying to get it on. The exhaust port on the side is rad! I had it running and looking in there watching it fire. I’ll go ask my son to record some. These pics suck! Thanks guys it’s coming together just in time, I’m going to the doc tomorrow to see if he can get the bone piece that broke off the end of my ulna out of there without killing my hand. uhh

6DC77F80-9860-4578-986A-7B4002163925.png

can't you just weld your handpiece back together?

Nah feed the squirrels yer brain meds and have them weld it!

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Bone shrapnel sucks.

Good luck man.

image.jpg

Damn dude, you tank a lot of damage. And I second medicating the squirrels; please record if you do.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Where are the videos of things running and working (edited)

Alberto Einsteiner /

The cops have all that video when they passed him they won't release it for another 30 days

You good Scooty???? Last time we heard from ya it was almost time to see the doc.

Hope all is well bro, you’re the inspiration! Squirrels need ya and so do we.

Hanging in there, thankS buddy

I got him to make a video. I’ll do another WITH the pipe when it’s done but,, :)

Oh man, that made me smile. The first two pulls had me worried, then that shit just took off. Everything about this is outragious, and awesome; Really nice work.

music needs to be louder

Nice , when a 'plan' comes together . ;)

Not that it's bad now , but , it should run a bit better with a custom pipe , no doubt .

Fer Fooks sake, the world is a better place now!!!!!!

I took a few pics while I was tightening up. The Tecumseh pullstart thing looked like a cup. I cut the bottom off and welded it to the flywheel and rivets. The studs are holding it great.

85414DBE-70EF-4676-A387-B3DA35AAEBE4.jpeg

the fan has a couple bolts holding it, then I rolled it around on the belt sander to even the sides and round the corners. Torched it to melt the burrs.

Check iTβ€”β€”β€” V

B9BDC462-C2EE-48EF-90CC-D372E8553BB0.jpeg

THIS is whhhaattt u wanted to seeeee righTΒΏ ha! The clutch seemed ok in the video, I have 3 8g. And 3 5g. I musta fuctit up and one of them turned sideways in there, the thing stuck.. derr:)

The needle bearings on the shaft in the previous pics are installed in the vario and greased.

I went ahead and tested the action.

31F4A6FE-685E-4A78-9A6E-DE6A7BE3891F.jpeg

The what? thing welded to the backside of the vario?.. oh that was the center part of a stock Moby pulley that I hacked up. The damn thing Pressed into where the damn hobbit bearing was, perfuckinfeckt! with no adjustments, it was in the drawer.

In following this thread from the start, I've gone from building vicariously, to feeling, in a way, personally invested in the outcome. Dunno if it's the abundance of photos, the step-by-step updates, interaction within the thread, but I feel that, for many, this has become the pride of the forum.

And you've also got a natural knack for holding an audiance; I've learned many things from this thread.

Alberto Einsteiner /

He's trained the squirrels they will be taking over the world soon.

Almost ready with the pipe, I hammered a new sheet to replace a section with thicker material around the brace. Later..

My riding vest is ready to go tho!

B8E5862D-CA3B-4BE6-B849-DB585236717D.jpeg

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

"Driven With Insanity"

Fitting, is it not?

Now someone come up with a squirrel themed one!

new favorite part of this thread.

grinder belt action is pretty slick

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> https://instagram.com/p/Bh_vM8khNDn/

That is fucked up weird!

Alberto Einsteiner /

Hahaa! Last seen chasing tail

4CEE5A6A-E511-40D2-8281-2BA5C6C9B675.png

Pulled his ass out of the neighbors soffit.

8DE1B4C8-BD85-4F3E-882D-5285A9290442.png

Alberto Einsteiner /

Don't get too dizzy watching

The pipe played the wrong tune. I took a smashed K ziljan and cut out the bell down to the sound of an A note on the goonstick.

04D9E389-B596-4CA9-85D3-07B81FB21DBB.jpeg
104AC1BB-35F3-454C-97F9-421CD225A6C0.jpeg

Bolted the sumbich in the pipe to see what happens with the resonance then hammered out some patches with a fuzz thicker sheet metal.

2602B031-D4AD-4F03-8E69-2CACDDA6B8CB.jpeg

What the heLL, Couldn’t fit the snare or hi-hat :(

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account