What honda hobbit kit is this?

I got this with my Honda hobbit and I'm guessing it's the shocko stocko? Can anyone varify this for me? And if verified and it is a stocko is it worth much moving forward in the direction of a hobbit mod 45mph plus?* Moved to this forum by maize

IMG_3382.JPG

Re: What honda hobbit kit is this?

#CrazyWane rocks # Crazy Wayne /

Looks like it from the pics on treats. I'll double check mine when i get home (but it's assembled). Could also measure - 44mm and it's probably the stocko. 45+ would require other mods - but the stocko is not a bad place to start while you decide what larger kit & other upgrades you want. Go ahead and put a stuffy crank in while you've got the cases open.

If its only 40mm and not 44mm, it could be the Ital Kit

Worst pic ever.

Gotta show the ports to know

You didn't see the first three tries

Hope these are the right angles

IMG_3400.JPG
IMG_3399.JPG

Looks pretty much like a stocko shocko. Pic of piston?

Stocko Shocko if previous owner opened up the square exhaust port a bit?

Thanks for the responses everyone

and sorry for being alive Fakenews, just for the record I was recommended to mopedarmy by different people to seek refuge for my lack of mechanical experiences. Yes I'd like to consult with experienced people on matters that come to cost and be prepared to problem solve as new issues arise. Give me 2k and I'll be happy to buy all the parts I need, problem solve myself and not ever to have to bother your sight or field of vision again. just let me know when I can climb out from under my rock (edited)

You can come out when you have $500 to $1,400.

That is if you want a safe Dependable moped.

Pay now or pay more later and do the walk of shame repeatedly.

You have not yet told anyone what you're goal with this project is.

Basically you're just holding your hands out waiting for a miracle with one and the other to fill with poop!!

Do a search and find the information you need so you don't sound like a total idiot. (edited)

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

> Frodo's Precious Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Do a search and find the information you need so you don't sound like a

> total idiot.

What a douche-bag, you need to have been around for longer than 55 posts, to have that attitude. Lay off the noobs.

all the information, or links to it at least, is available on this site. search past threads and search the wiki and you will gain vast stores of knowledge. if you start a new thread hoping to be spoonfed basic answers to broad, beginner issues there is a high chance you will be mocked by some asshole or another on here, and a low chance someone will give you the exact answer you need.

Not sure if this uniquely ID's a stocko, but mine has this on the vario side and P-3 on the ignition side

IMG_0801.JPG

(edited)

Spoon feeding that's funny like he's a big baby.

LMAO

beat it FOXNEWS

Well he needs spoon feeding so here have a spoon.

Let the spoon feeding frenzy begin

So as a beginner I'm suppose to know all these things and the exact terminology to search for and how the site operates?

Yes I watch extensive videos, searched wiki, and searched the index but didn't find my exact problem/question it's not so easy to understand and identify parts to a moped in a short time. If you find them please supply them to me show me and I'll kill this thread. in a lot of areas of life intelligent people focus on the basics so they have a solid platform to build further on, nobody ever got the philosophy of the movie "platoon" ? send them in with training and they get further, some see that as spoon feeding and a waste of time

The reason I opened a new thread on cases was because someone had mentioned this was a new problem for me to solve before moving forward so I'm going off a problem as it arises, I was suggested to join a local club for assistance in that cases that are pried apart incorrectly aren't structurally sound for high speeds,(without mechanic knowledge yeah I'd like to make a simple post to ask a simple question that pertains to my health-no need to get all disgusted and elementary) I'm 30 miles away from a club and have little time outside of work, I was hoping to get my answer through the site to speed up my my parts list which I've spent 500$ into already and I'm trying to figure out. In my other posts it's mentioned that I'm modding it and I asked for advice on which mods to use,

so yes fakenews I have told people what I'm trying to do, all I can say is from mature eyes, you are an "arrested development" good look with that.

Also, I asked this question in my original thread and it was ignored because the title was different so i figured a new post would get immediate attention, and did, as my other didn't.

this is a small community of people and without open arms, it's likely to stay that way wether it be a few knuckle heads or the unanimous. (edited)

If coming up near Davis throw ur shit in a box and u and I will put it together. Pm or email me.

God y'all are silly.

I'm guessing Anthony is 16-25. ill agree he needs to read some shit before making any more posts, but why not tell him what to read instead of being trolls 100% of the time? For real though.....

Find the owners manual for your moped, read it. Find the service manual for your moped and print it out in hard copy form, read it. Find Jennings tuning guide, read it.

Once you've done your homework, then you can better navigate searching this site and others for valuable information....

Edit: take Marc up on that.... learn the things, and stop complaining about open arms and compassion on an internet moped site. (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account