Aftermarket AV7 Cases?

Has anyone ran a set of these?

Im building a 62cc Mallossi av7, keeping it fairly simple, I'll be running a circuit pipe (already have), points, vm18, tune pulley, and probably an er3 (already have)

So I figured why not get some decent cases to use over stock? Can't hurt right? But I havent found much information pertaining to them, wanna fill in the gaps in my knowledge?

Re: Aftermarket AV7 Cases?

I love my stock av7 cases.

Just sand off the seal lips for external seal installation and go go go

Stock post 1968 AV7 carters, open up the entry of the oil journals with a 1/4 drill bit so it is funnel shape at the entry. match the lead ins to the piston and cylinder skirt, match the base of the just and the deck of the carters and GO...

Here are some I brought in. With oil channels even. These don't have the seal lip which is cool. Otherwise, if you're building av7, there's nothing wrong with just reusing the stock cases.

> Blake MD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Here are some I brought in. With oil channels even. These don't have the

> seal lip which is cool. Otherwise, if you're building av7, there's

> nothing wrong with just reusing the stock cases.

>

> https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0931/8482/products/DSC_5038_1024x1024.JPG?v=1507578382

Any chance I have to give DOS money I take it, you guys rock, I'll just use these cases, thanks for all the feedback guys!

use av10 cases and block off the intake on the cylinder

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account