Malossi Circuit Pipe MBK

Giovanni Lema /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Sooo I have an MBK circuit I bought off eBay about a year ago. Finally decided to put it on my bike MBK 50v Av7 /Artek Crank/ Dellorto SHA 16 70 Airsal with AV89/SP50 high compression Head. I put it on and it revved to high heaven so to try and tame it I took 2 balls out of stock variator and increased my tension spring to 60lbs. It still revves like crazy. My questions is whether this pipe is designed for a 50 Block and if anyone had any information on them and the setup that runs best. Contimplaying AV10 upgrade with doppler Crank, 19mm Carb, doppler clutch (parts i have so far). I have yet to buy a cylinder because I am not sure if the Malossi or doppler would be a better fit with this sweet exhaust. ANY info would be great. Thanks

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account