Best Pinto Exhaust?

Chris Powers /

Looking for slap and go. Up-ing the carb to 14, intake, etc... I do not want to remove the center-stand, or customize brackets: the simplest solution to go a bit faster/ Which pipe. Oh, I want a bit more hit end. Your thoughts?

I have posted this four times, but it does not show up on my forums after posting. So, it is either posting and something is wrong with my PC. or it is not posting..... pm if you see this post.

Re: Best Pinto Exhaust?

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Proma circuit.

It will be like $90 next week for the holiday sale. Plug n play and gains bro. The only drawback is the silencer will fall off. Guaranteed. Have it welded on?

simonini

or can sell you my mlm peoples pipe, basically new

>>>taykoff [s2m] /

Boss

When you say'Pinto' you are saying 'Puch maxi' as (Everything fits) all parts fit except gas tank and the frame itself...and on you past posts I have posted all the info you asked for...

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Bob Selby Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> When you say'Pinto' you are saying 'Puch maxi' as

> (Everything fits) all parts fit except gas tank

> and the frame itself...and on you past posts I

> have posted all the info you asked for...

I swurr that can't be true.

Maxis come with different engines and seem to have different exhaust bolt on points than Pintos at least with those versions taken into account.

This guy isn't looking to weld on new brackets and shit. He wants easy.

Probably Fred /

Stock exhaust, metal mesh filter, 222 atomizer 72 jet 16x45 gears. make sure your 14 mm intake does not have the restricter in it and make sure you don't have the thick head gasket

MKII1.jpg
finished001.jpg

no..no..no...even the ZA motor fits remember Pinto's and Puch maxi's......

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Where is the pic of where it mounts up on the maxi?

Chris Powers /

I am pretty sure that different engines would have different dimensions. They may bolt on the different bikes directly, but that does not mean that the pipe will bolt to the engine and the frame the same. The exhaust port would be at a different distance from the mounting locating on the frame for the pipe.

Chris Powers /

"...and on you past posts I have posted all the info you asked for..."

I did not understand this part?

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Well I tried to compare on Webby's gold ZA maxi with my pintos and it seemed like a different spot in 3 dimensional space but I wasn't very scientific abiut it.

I would like to know for sure. And like Bob said, the frames are different.

Chris Powers /

I got the Circuit... it is great. Bing with a 72. I need a better carb and gears. (edited)

Chris Powers /

So I am breaking down because it is just so fucking addictive.... I cannot stop tinkering with the damn thing!

Which carb and what sprocket to get a little of the low end back for off the line?

Thicker clutch springs will help recoup low end by spinning the motor up closer to the pipe's rpm powerband before engaging the bell.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Chris Powers /

So I can just switch the springs out? any particular springs that are better? or a whole clutch? I might ask well ask what the current got to carb is?

Michael Hartgers /

Frames/tanks are only difference. any exhaust that fits a maxi, whether it be a e50 or za50, will fit a pinto. Geometry stays the same regardess of engine. Magnum/Freespirit frames different story.

za/e50 are slightly different exhaust port location but most people don't notice

also most pipes are made so shitty they don't fit either

take a well made pipe like a leovince and try to put it on a ZA and you gonna learn!

i'm anal so i cut the header off every pipe and re-weld it on the bike.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account