polini 050.0945 needed

I am new here and am putting together a build and need to find the polini 65cc Peugeot 103 engine for sale. Every place I try keeps running out, stops selling them, or won't ship to usa. I was gonna order from rrd in Luxembourg but they no longer carry it and I bought one on eBay from Dacar Moto(?) In Italy but I asked a simple question about the engine mount and they refunded my order. They included a really bad photo for informational purposes and I wanted to find out if the mount was included because it wasn't shown in the photo.Does anyone know of any other suppliers that carry it. I can get the genuine stock and the stock clones but would much rather have the polini than build up a stock. I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

Re: polini 050.0945 needed

#Crazy Wayne ™ ROCK'S, #Crazy Wayne /

This one's going to be good I think I'm going to sit back and watch it unfold.

You want the top end?

Jesse Simonsen /

No, I want the complete engine. It's the 65cc w ex. port that comes with everything, including a 19mm cp carb. It's a pretty nice setup at around $800 but I'm having trouble finding it. I sent Dacar on eBay a message telling them I was asking questions because the picture didn't show the mount and that the engine is the exact one I want so hopefully they will still sell it to me. I should've kept my mouth shut

Jesse Simonsen /

Dacar got back to me and they're​ going to sell it to me. It's bought and paid for. I'm so stoked for this project. When I was younger I had an old moped and 50cc scooter but hated having no power.

I got into motorized bicycles because I had no idea there was such a vast aftermarket for parts for mopeds. Had I known I wouldn't have built the motorized bikes. The engines made for them are such garbage and I probably spent more time repairing and adjusting than I did riding. I still like my bike but I don't trust it enough to use it to commute to and from work. I'm still pedaling my road bike to work. Sad.

Now I play the waiting game. A roller and now an engine will be coming in the mail

Why that specific engine? There's a lot of other stuff out there.

He wants to have something he can Bolt on absolutely perfect out of the box.

I need another soda this popcorn is making me thirsty.

Jesse Simonsen /

I've only seen that, and the $300-500 clones being offered for sale. I figure I'd just pay more and have something that would allow me to keep up with the traffic. Drivers hate mopeds. I remember people trying to run me off the road or force me into the bike lane when I had my old moped. I don't plan to race around wot all the time so it should be fairly reliable. My motorized bike required lots of work to see 40 mph and even then I am redlining it most of the time. It's cool that parts are dirt cheap, like a new top end for around 30 bucks.

Jesse Simonsen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I've only seen that, and the $300-500 clones

> being offered for sale. I figure I'd just pay more

> and have something that would allow me to keep up

> with the traffic. Drivers hate mopeds. I remember

> people trying to run me off the road or force me

> into the bike lane when I had my old moped. I

> don't plan to race around wot all the time so it

> should be fairly reliable. My motorized bike

> required lots of work to see 40 mph and even then

> I am redlining it most of the time. It's cool that

> parts are dirt cheap, like a new top end for

> around 30 bucks.

For 30 bucks I could get a fat blunt two sodas and two bags of popcorn.

(edited)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account