Might as well go all out. I have a brand new polini build AV10 for sale in the buy/sell forum. It makes a crate engine look like a broken child's toy.
- Huge "Stock" AV10 cases - Rock them and be one of the few, if not the only person in the US with them. No restrictor blocks in the transfers like normal AV10 cases.
- 4 Petal reed block. This isn't your wimpy 2 petal. It tucks in tight to the crank for lower case volume.
- Teknix crank- Brand new, new seals and bearings (duh)
- ER3 (clutch version) Variator - Anodized black. No blue. No paint. Anodized baby!
- Artek Inner rotor - This tiny rotor makes an HPI look like a brick. Smooth, shiny, super bright lights, and a sick curve. What?
- Polini W port 50cc kit - Installed but never run. Discontinued forever. Good luck finding another new one... unless you keep reading below.
-Doppler head - Because Doppler knows their stuff.
Over $1000 into this and it can be all yours for the low price of $800 including shipping.