Seriously.. i have a euro MB8 and a 115cc cyilinder that works because of the stroke.

I need some baseline jetting since the is a rare build, so why don't help.

what carb ya think VM 24-VM26- VM 28 maybe.

please help, i'm a positive member in CT since 2006

just some baseline jetting with carbs

Re: Seriously.. i have a euro MB8 and a 115cc cyilinder that works because of the stroke.

BryAn eurism /

Same era CR80 setup ought to be close. Found this:

Dirt Rider thread

Re: Seriously.. i have a euro MB8 and a 115cc cyilinder that works because of the stroke.

i have 220's in my rd250 with vm26 carbs and y-boot k&n filter. i would reckon somewhere around 180-240.

I got a carb if you need one let me know

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I think I have the same motor with the autisa

NEAL SUMMERLIN /

Sounds like one hell of build in the making . I don't have a clue what displacement the engine came factory, or how well ( beefy ) the crank assembly is ? Would the crank ever be a question ?

it started as an 80. only the 80 can have the 115 due to the stroke.

no go on mb5, only a 70cc avail for them

otherwise thanks guys for helping.

brian, just give me a ring, i'll take it....unless i already got it from you last time you came up. my brain is shot

Theres a 105 metrakit for mb5's but its like unubtanium

jOHNNY d0UBE Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> it started as an 80. only the 80 can have the 115

> due to the stroke.

> no go on mb5, only a 70cc avail for them

>

> otherwise thanks guys for helping.

>

> brian, just give me a ring, i'll take it....unless

> i already got it from you last time you came up.

> my brain is shot

Pretty sure it's the same stroke.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Yeah, I'm thinking it's the same stroke, it's literally the case construction that makes the bigger bore possible

Found via google so I'm not sure of the accuracy...

MB5: 41.4mm stroke

MB8: 50.8mm stroke

Jake P Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Found via google so I'm not sure of the

> accuracy...

>

> MB5: 41.4mm stroke

> MB8: 50.8mm stroke

Shit Jake your right its in the wiki for crank stroke parts cross over. I think I looked at it quick and saw the MBX80 with the mb5 nsr50 and all those others and just grouped it together. Maybe the wiki is wrong then I don't see why they'd make one 80 bike with a different stroke.

Piston diameter?

The "115" kit has a 57mm piston but I'm not sure if it's exact. Treats calls 45mm puch kits "70cc".

That's about right, i have a Chinese Honda "125" knockoff kit with 55mm bore 51 stroke.

image.jpg

its a moped in here in CT, even with a 115cc they dont know about/..

heheheheeehee

anybody wanna ride.

got an MB5 and MB8

pipes - carbs, sick tires reeds

stroke is wrong.for a MB50, and plus, it has 6 gears and long mid to low power is long and peppy.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account