In case anyone is interested, here is a progress report. First, I suspect that the TCCD cylinder will ultimately not work because I am limited with what I can do with the intake port. I want to raise it, based on what EngMod is saying but there is no reasonable way to do that because of aux transfer ports. I purchased an Airsal cylinder and, while it is pretty basic, I suspect I can get some pretty good breathing in it. Haven't run any numbers yet so we'll see.
Next, I finally found a large (500 pound) electric motor to make an inertia dyno. The motor has been pulled apart, a hole has been cut in the case, but I am struggling to remove the stator. I'm getting there but it isn't easy. Once the stator is gone, I should only have a few hours left to finish it up. Thanks to SimpleDyno, all the software is written so it's just a question of the speed sensor, which is sitting next to me on my desk. I ordered the pcb from Alex of 2Stroke Stuffing which will give me engine rpm.