Head suggestions for 60cc nu50m

Looking for suggestions on a head to get for my 82 nu50m. I currently have a stock carb with a 90 jet, 60cc stocko shocko kit from treats, gy6 clutch with yellow springs, bx31 belt, and stock exhaust. im gonna invest in a pipe this winter. Just wanting to get your thoughts on a good head for it. Open to suggestions. Thanks

Re: Head suggestions for 60cc nu50m

There really isn't one that's not a stock modified one. Not without wire some work for little to no gain. Ditch the shocko.

Aaron Kono /

Why what's wrong with the shocko? It has given me more power for hills which is what I need living here

Tune your variator

The problem is that you are trying to get more power from something that just won't with parts bolted to it. Ergo, ditch that kit. You can make significantly more power putting things on that are meant to be there, easier. You have no legitimate need for a head, not one that you can justify with more than "someone told me". Not trying to be mean, but it is what it is.

Actually, I just noticed that you have the stock exhaust. Go get yourself real parts before you try to do things that won't work. An exhaust pipe be the most significant increase in power that you can give the bike. (edited)

how fast u going w the shocko?

Aaron Kono /

Well it will hit in the 40's. I have noticed about a 8 mph increase going up hills. The power difference had made me happy, that's why I want a pipe and was asking about the head because I thought maybe that would help.

itll help ALOT, my stock urban did 40mph w the bx31, less vario weights, and a weak-ends exhaust. without the pipe it only did 35.

youll probly see a solid 45mph w an exhaust.

Emil Kniemel /

i think the shocko is just an overbored pa50ii replica. ive been running a stock head on my stocko shocko for years.

get a pipe. you can probably get a proper head if you get a new/better kit.

http://www.treatland.tv/tomos-a55-airsal-44mm-head-p/airsal-a55-head-44mm-04210444.htm

Run this head with the stocko.

I have it on a hobbit w/ stocko shocko. You will need to widen the mounting holes a little to fit.

k bye

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account