A35 - A55 Tomos swingarm upgrade, ANYONE HAVE AN A55 they can look at for me?

I found a distinct difference I the width of this pivot mount on the new a55 swingarm I got from treats and my a35 swingarm. Does an a55 use spacers/washers for the bushing mount? The a35 bushing is 95.4 mm and is a snug fit. Treats sells a 120mm x m14 1.25tp bolt they claim is for a35 and a55 swingarms. If anyone could have a look at there a55 swingarm it would be a big help to me right now.

Re: A35 - A55 Tomos swingarm upgrade, ANYONE HAVE AN A55 they can look at for me?

hmm i have the a55 swingarm but chucked the frame a long time ago, i can check, i think i have a bushing on it.

its buried but if i dig it out this weekend i'll try to remember to measure/check. i'm curious now myself.

it could be something for the Revival/streetmates with the big fatty rear tire and dished out sprocket, to get the alignment correct. Like the targa uses it with a bushing and the revival uses it straight up, maybe?

Re: A35 - A55 Tomos swingarm upgrade, ANYONE HAVE AN A55 they can look at for me?

yes there should be spacer just like for wheels, spacer goes on right i believe

Just picked up a parts bike streetmate. I'll take a peep the swing setup for ya on lunch today

Yup, bushing on right side like nkotb said. Can get a photo and some dimensions if you need

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account