Looking to get the most power out of my 70cc

got a tomos bullet .Just got a new 70cc looking to get the most power out of it. I have a crappy pipe, what's a good performance pipe(not 300 bucks please lol) I can get? Anything else? I have a mikuni carb everything elae stock.

Re: Looking to get the most power out of my 70cc

estoril.......if you have the skills, derestrict it & turn it into a sidebleed

What does that mean lol is that really a thing

use the search function. there's plenty of info floating around.

simon thokaar /

tecno is the brand, Estoril is the model. Its 105$ at treats and is the best bang for the buck pipe there is. Make sure you have a range of jets.

Intern Dave Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> use the search function. there's plenty of info

> floating around.

Tracy Meade /

If you want the most power, you will have to learn things. If you don't want to learn things, buy a $300 pipe and hope you don't esplode. (edited)

Yeah I looked it up looks like a sweet pipe. Thanks for the heads up. So pipe jets that would get the most out of my new kit? Thanks dude i

Ok Tracy no need to be a jerk I'm learning thats why i asked plus I want to know what other people think. this is my first moped!

Tracy Meade /

Ok, sorry for sounding shitty. bottom line is that it is not that simple if you want "most power". What you need to know is that an ok pipe (estoril is great for cash) and your 70 kit and mikuni setup should be decent fast straight up if you read around and tune it right. To go faster you must learn how the engine works and buy go fast parts/get creative.

bullet pipe is fine for getting a bit past 50. probably a few mph's over estoril even. (edited)

Lol much better thanks dude! My friend has a a55 tomos and got a tecnigas pipe and he loves it, I have a random pipe with no baffle so i feel like my pipe is a loss of power. Just trying to get the most out of my kit with out any crazy mods. Also not racing the bike or anything using it as a grocery getter.

its a moped you will be going full throttle everywhere just to go the speed limit. that is essentially racing.

save your money and buy another kit bc you will probably blow this one up. oh and save some money for a clutch rebuild soon

Why do you say that?

Matt Zimmerman /

He is saying that because it is clear you have a lot to learn, and it's fairly easy to seize a piston. Sorry if that comes off as being a dick. just stay on the safe side with the jetting and make sure to invest in a head temp gauge.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account