wsl or proma exhaust for hobbit

I have seen these two exhausts for sale on treats and 77garage. proma is like $50 more than the wsl circuit exhaust what's the difference they look exactly the same.

Re: wsl or proma exhaust for hobbit

What two? Look at cone length, header size , baffles ,high, mid, or low end boost. A lot there. Read customer comments, do they fit well, was it hard to install. I bought a pipe that was supposed to bolt right up to brackets and the exhaust port. I had to make a bracket and move the flange holes in so far I had to use Allen bolts. look in wiki about expansion chambers, study this thing out.

Wsl is a copy and it's made very cheaply.

Julie the Wizard /

I enjoy my proma but wish I had a leo vinci

the flange on the wsl is very cheaply made, it bends with a slight amount of pressure. the clamp provided for the baffle does not clamp, the baffle fell apart... the coating on it burns off fairly quickly, so be prepared to paint it.

you get what you pay for

Scooterbike G Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> the flange on the wsl is very cheaply made, it

> bends with a slight amount of pressure. the clamp

> provided for the baffle does not clamp, the baffle

> fell apart... the coating on it burns off fairly

> quickly, so be prepared to paint it.

>

>

> you get what you pay for

having had both, I can say that they are identical in shape, performance and quality. I like the look of the smaller proma baffle better, but the WSL weirdo paint can baffle is quieter although no less prone to breaking than the prima. Both are notorious for shedding baffles unless you tack weld them (edited)

Thanks for the responses i may just get the wsl if they are pretty much the same. i got five hobbits to upgrade these things get expensive when you get to many and wanna go fast on all. Is there any available decent pipe i could directly bolt on without mods under $200 that i could show off at rallies without lookin like a chum

Thanks for the responses (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account