Good Sparkplug

I did a few plug chops with my puch and this is my plug chop that had no four stroking(the rest of the plugs seemed rich with any higher jet) Using a 15mm Bing Carb with 78 Jet in it, 70cc K-Star, Foam filter instead of those mesh ones and a tecno circuit. Anything above 78 seems to fourstroke and makes the plugs black and oily. My concern is that this plug looks to lean but just right to be at. I haven't really ridden the moped with the plug, only short rides.Oil gets on the threads and onto the heat sensor. It's odd, only half of the sparkplug has carbon as seen in the pics. What do you guys think? Should I mess with the needle setting and or atomizer? upjet?

photo-4.JPG

Re: Good Sparkplug

All I see is a tire. The tire looks fine.

Overpriced Parts /

You're supposed to look at the plug with a one half mile or so full throttle run, using a brand new plug, cut the plug open and look at the bottom.

Google plug chop so you'll know how to do it right next time

^ that.

Dave Scrod Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> All I see is a tire. The tire looks fine.

lol

Anybody?

Matt Mahloch -- MBM Customs /

That's a horrible picture of a spark plug. I think your timing is off a mile. Get that right and jetting will be easy.

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

I wood be replacing the moped tuner, as hes true calling is clearly photography.....

Matt Mahloch -- MBM Customs /

^lol

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account