70cc Airsal kit

Matt Glanville /

Hi all, I'm new to the forum but have been watching/learning for a while! I'm looking at adding a 70cc kit to my puch maxi and have 2 in mind, they are both 70cc airsal big bores. One has large fins the other has small fins to look like standard 50cc cylinder, my question is...is there any difference between them apart from fin size, are the bigger fins a better idea due to cooling or should it not get hot enough to worry? I intend fitting a 15mm bing and a better exhaust(not decided which one yet) thanks in advance matt

Re: 70cc Airsal kit

Provide us with some links to the kits

They are all different. The 44, 45, and 46mm ones will fit your engine without opening up the case mouth, the 47mm will not. I'd recommenc the 45mm if you can get it, it has a mm of bore and boost ports over the 44, but more forgiving to learn on than the bigger kits, and easier to install.

gl

~M

Dub is totally correct and the 46mm large fin kit has a real thin sleeve that is an issue in some cases...

Matt Glanville /

Thanks, I'm sure there be more questions coming!

that 46 rules it's a real ripper but hard to tune and not forgiving. the smaller ones are def easier and more reliable, and solid kits

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account