6500 rpm enough?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

i ran into a cheap motor that has a cvt shaft output, 10 hp @ 6500

so how can i use a nifty cheapo shaft drive?

look this up: AGM-64,

twin 32cc cyls, mofo. air cooled exhaust, walbro

top mount carb, race cdi, autostart, oposing hriziontal heads.

a batavus rd-6 trike with a kids atv rear?

Blimp-MA-Ped motor?

Re: 6500 rpm enough?

I would go with the Maverick AGM-64 missile, but it is kinda of big at 8 feet long...

i see the engine you're talking about, but I do not see any CVT transmissions like you mentioned.

Care to take a picture?

unless you are riding a model airplane, i don't think it will work. torque is probably nonexistant as it is only set up to power a model rc prop...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

look at the parts dept, it breaks it down.

a m48 is layed out almost the same, who needs stinking gears when you're a spinner. i dig the enterprize exhausts and the $26 reedblock that looks as tho it would fit a batavus.

if it's outputting 65oo rpm @ 10 hp i think it would still have more torque than a 2 hp moped at 10,000 rpm.

Brent Bublitz /

My first though is that it may not be designed to handle shock loads like a clutch grabbing and letting go. I'm thinking the crank would snap off in a heart beat. If it works, let me know. Those are some pretty bad ass looking motors.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

i wish i had an R&D budget, it looks too cool, on a pusher type ped there would be that clutch shock but a single cyl could drive a variator type spinner. they got from 30cc's - 90cc+ ones. these are for the large scale rc planes. bet there are all types of crazy shit in china, peeps cobbled together from weird parts.

i will let y'all know if the reedblock is any good next month, i hope its an upgrade to the old batavus ones i got. it looks promising. it may be too small tho.

Brent Bublitz /

You know you can mod the stock Bat reed blocks pretty easy for performance. there are a few threads on it.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

at $26. its way cheaper.

a sheet of carbon fiber is $20. i have a hogged out batavus one but still need the carbon and the screws. it's super tight in there, i wanna see if that block puts the carb in a more favorable spot. my fuel line gets way too close to the cylinder.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account