Hydraulic forks on an a35?

Looking to get new forks on my a35, want hydraulics. Looks likmy options are limited! What would be the easiest to put on? I had a guy recommend mb5 forks, seem like a good investment?

Re: Hydraulic forks on an a35?

Tomos makes hydros... streetmate and revival. Same also have front disc brake. EBRs are good but sorta pricey but good for mopeds. Not sure on neck size for tomos but some peugeots came with hydros and also General/Lazer came with them too; and gen/Lazer hydros have a huuuge neck on em.

i have recently visited bunch of u'pull car junk jards.....so many pit bikes out there witch a cheap nice looking hydros all around, and these were shitty yards so try hunting in such places for dirt$

maaan i have been wanting to do the pitbike thing for awhile now, but haven't been able to find any in junkyards.. i need more shitty yards near me.

Well I was thinking about EBR's but the ones made for Tomos are spring based apparently. Can I just throw a55 hydros on there or no?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account