Crazy Wayne's port timming tips

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

I put this in the Wiki

http://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/Calculating_port_timing

Have fun and don't go crazy big with your timings 3 or4 degs can make big power changes.

Start on the low side with your blowdown just 2degs to much can turn a fast kit into a doorstop or bookend.

Check my profile for more info

http://www.mopedarmy.com/riders/powerchair/

Port timing math

This thread has some good info and lot's of bad info

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?7,3416508

The big thing is you need to learn how to use a deg wheel and check as you cut and mark for porting.

You can do port timing with just math but not all parts fit the same so you can be off 4degs to 10degs or more it you do the math wrong.

I found it best to work off a percentage of the intake timing to calculate the blowdown.

The trick to tuning in blowdown is in the way the pipe hits. wide power pipes don't hit as hard as a hi RPM narrower peaky powerband pipes for the most part. Centetbleed and twin bleed pipes hit harder and wider than 95% of the standard stinger pipes. Thar are two things we don't want to happen. Problem #1 Is at around 35% to 40% of your pipes powerband power peak RPM the pipes hit is colliding with exiting exhaust as the EX-port is in the blowdown timing stage. This slows the presser drop in the combustion-chamber and this will stall or back-flow the transfer ports. And this will make it a bitch to tune this stumbling out with staling and back flowing transfers. To fix this you need to increase the area and or timing of the blowdowns flow out the EX-port/s. So we need to have are combustion-chamber presser mach or be lower than the transfer ports presser just as the transfers crack open. The lower the presser the faster mix gets flowing and more transfer port flow = more power.

Problem #2 You get power greedy and now have so much blowdown that the pipes presser and hits wave cannot hold or push the hit in on the up stroke of the blow down timing. Now you have so much fresh transfer mix going out the EX-port on the up strok you will have 50% less power in your midrang with just 1/2deg to much of blowdown. Just the chilling of the mix in the pipe will cost you power. Having a pinch to much blowdown Is ok on Pug's, Moby's, with clutch pulleys and other 7,000+RPM clutches'. And if you go a 1/2deg more you can have a doorstop.

So go very slow or do a old trick with a spar piston. The trick is you cut the top of the piston down on the exhaust side 0.5mm=0.020". With this piston installed you just bump the EX-port up 0.25mm=0.010" at a time on single EX-port kits, and test& tune till you start lousing power. kits with two or more EX-ports bump up 0.2mm=0.008" at a time. When you start to loose power Replace the piston and your golden.

Blowdown is best set up using a % of your transfer port timing as a base guide.

For single EX-port kits you want the top of your EX-port to be flat in the center of the top of the port. This flat area with shod not exceed ether 50% the combined with of the transfer ports or exceed 55% of the EX-port with. This will be close to 1/3rd=33% of the bore if you have good wide porting.

Blowdown tuning starting points for single EX-port kits.

16% to 17.5% of transfer timing with stock or weak hitting pipes up to 8,500RPMs with 154deg to 165deg exhaust.

17.5% to 18.5% Good timing for strong pipes working in the 7,000RPM's to 9,200RPM rang with 164deg to 170degs exhaust.

18.% to 19.% Hard hitting pipes working in the 7,500RPM to 10,500RPM rang with 168deg to 174degs exhaust.

18.5% to 19.5% This is near the max for most one speeds with clutches engaging in the 4,000 to 5,000RPM rang,

With hard hitting pipes working in the 8,500RPM to 11,000RPM rang with 172deg to 178degs exhaust.

This is the end of the road for 90% of the one speeds, now entering the variomatic zone.

19.5% to 20% Is for big pipes working the 9,000RPM to 12,500 with EX-port timings of 176deg to 180deg.

20% to 20.5% If you don't know what your doing just stop, this is for 178deg to 187 EX-port timings Spinning 10,000RPM to 13,500+RPM.

Now for the split/twin and three port exhaust with these you can have the flat area of the top of the EX-ports that is two times wider in the flat zone. So now it's close to 66%=2/3rds of the bore instead of one 1/3rd with the single port exhaust that's 100% more area. With 100% more flow area with we need less blowdown timing to mach the wider area cross section.

Blowdown tuning starting points for split/twin and three port exhaust port kits.14.0% to 15.0% of transfer timing with stock or weak hitting pipes up to 8,500RPMs with 156deg to 165deg exhaust.

15.0% to 16.0% Good timing for strong pipes working in the 7,000RPM's to 9,200RPM rang with 164deg to 170degs exhaust.

15.5% to 16.5% Hard hitting pipes working in the 7,500RPM to 10,500RPM rang with 168deg to 174degs exhaust.

16.0% to 17.0% This is near the max for most one speeds with clutches engaging in the 4,000 to 5,000RPM rang,

With hard hitting pipes working in the 8,500RPM to 11,000RPM rang with 172deg to 178degs exhaust.

This is the end of the road for 90% of the one speeds, now entering the variomatic zone.

17.0% to 17.5% Is for big pipes working the 9,000RPM to 12,500rpm rang with EX-port timings of 176deg to 180deg.

17.5% to 18.0% If you don't know what your doing just stop, this is for 178deg to 187 EX-port timings Spinning 10,000RPM to 13,500+RPM.

Exhaust timing:

138-150: Stock on most Mopeds to keep you under 30 MPH.

151-161: Low RPM powerband timing.Good for low & mid rang torque power, up to 7K-8K RPM rang.

162-168: Very usable timing. Good mid rang torque & power up to 8K-9K RPM range.

169-175: Best all around power band timing. Good upper mid rang torque with hi RPM power up to a 9K-10K RPM range.

176-182: Gives weak power under 5K, good power at 7K, and will rip from 8K up peaking from 9K up to a 10.2K-11.2K RPM range.

183-187: Gives no power under 5.5K very weak upper mid ranger, some power at 7K, good at 8K, starts to rip from 9+K, pulls to the 11.5K-13.5 RPM range.

188-198:Very limited use. Almost no torque with a narrow high high RPM power band at Pro use racing high revs.

Old single EX-port timings chart/notes.

Blowdown of 16 to 20: Stock on most Mopeds to keep you under 30 MPH with the best MPG.

Blowdown of 18 to 22: Low RPM powerband timing.Good for low & mid rang torque power, up to 8K-9.5K RPM rang.

Blowdown of 20 to 24: Very usable timing. Works best with weaker hitting pipes. Good mid rang torque & power up to 9K-10.5K RPM range.

Blowdown of 23 to 26: very good all around Wide power band timing. Will work with most pipes. Strong upper mid rang torque with hi RPM power up to a 9.5K-11K RPM range.

Blowdown of 25 to 27: A good pipe is a must. Best all around power band timing. Riper upper mid rang torque with hi RPM power Wide power band with a big power hit. Best power for everyday use up to 10K-11.5 RPM

Blowdown of 26 to 28: Low power under 5K, Good mid range. works best with pipes that peak hard in the 8K to 11.5K range fading/topping out at 12K This the max for most street set ups.

Blowdown of 28 to 30: Works best with a tuned variomatic or shifter engine, Very low power under 6K. Weak mid rang under 7.5K. The power band starts to get narrower and more peaky. needs a HIGH RPM pipe. gives the best power in the 9k to 12+K rang, will pull past 13.5K with some set ups.

Blowdown of 30: At this point 99.% of you will just have a door stop. Very narrow power band. No power at RPM's under 8K, higher power at high high revs. You will fry most one speed well tuned clutch's to be able to ride with a blowdown as high as this, You need a well tuned variomatic or shifter engine that can spin over 14K.

Blowdown of 32+: Way too high for any 1 speed or 2 speed automatic. This is only ride able at the race track on the very very best tuned variomatic shifter engine.

As a rule of thumb, a blowdown higher then 25deg isn't for everyday use on an automatic with full clutch engagement under 5,000RPM. Don't go higher than 22deg if you don't know what you're doing ;) (edited)

Re: Crazy Wayne's port timming tips

Thank Youuuuuuuuu

best to work off a percentage of the intake timing to calculate the blowdown.

Blowdown is best set up using a % of your transfer port timing as a base guide.

i am dumber then most, sorry for the confusion.

i need to admit this is one of the clearer to understand write ups done by Crazy Wane. Still lots of mathematics, but i like the practical reference to rpm's and bore diameters and pipe types!

Very impressive info....thanks for this Wayne!

Glenn Kuehn Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> best to work off a percentage of the intake timing

> to calculate the blowdown.

>

> Blowdown is best set up using a % of your transfer

> port timing as a base guide.

>

> i am dumber then most, sorry for the confusion.

I meant transfer port's timing not intake timing.

I forgot the Piston Port timing,

Piston port timing will start at 120deg-130degs to flow up to 8k-10K.

135deg's to 138deg's is good for street tuning.

137degs to 140deg's on a street tune variomatic, Moby, Derbi.......

Go over 140deg's and you will get lot of carb blow back under 4K rpm's.

If your ripping a powerband in the 9K to 11K range 138 to 142degs for one and two speeds.

If your slipping the clutch in at 6K+ and or variomatic hitting 11K+ 143degs to 147deg's is fun.

One or two speeds with clutch slipping in at or over 7K 147deg's to 150degs is a bought the max you want to go for off track use.

For the track with power bands starting at 10K clutch slipping in at 8.5K or higher one, two speed or variomatic spinning to 12.5K 152 deg's to 154deg's.

Spinning to 14K 155degs to 158deg's

The max i go is 160degs or it will get boggy when i blip the throttle and be hard to start.

It's best to have a wide piston port than wide with big timing for street use.

If you go big on the PP timing you will get big power at hi rpm's but it will be harder to tune low rpm jetting with all the extra blow back.

Good stuff, thanks! We need moar of this kind of info making it from the posts in to the the wiki.

peace,

~M

i forget where i found this, but thought it important enough to notepad ffr.

"Graham Bell's suggestion that there is a relationship between rpm and port timings, is not correct; the optimum timings for any two-stroke engine are about 190°/130°, irrespective of rpm. The necessary angle areas must be realised via the port widths.

If you follow Bell's guidelines and relentlessly raise the port timings, especially the transfer timing, in order to achieve a high rpm, you risk destroying your cylinder."

i've spent way too much time researching just blowdown, without touching metal, yet another 'net jockey.

I like 186deg's over 127degs to 131degs for max power.

That Graham Bell info is for shifter biks with 5 to 7 gears.

And it's good info for the most part but some of it is outdated.

Thar are new tricks to the game of porting and tuning. (edited)

Christophe Naulet /

Here....

Use those proven moped racing magic numbers of that Tomahawk moby 50cc polini h2o with real on board video (not theory) 1st place finish in the variated 75cc class at the Tomahawk Cup 2014 last weekend.

I never ever measure the blow down on variated moped engine launch lever, don't even know what it means. I go by main transfers and exhaust timing.

128/192

Low end accel problems on the video right turns only is a carb problem I need to resolve for next time, not port timing related.

(edited)

Hi Christophe congrats on winning your race with the home town rider.

This thread is to help others get into porting, not a do this and get first place at the track.

I posted good timings for them to start with.

Those are big fast timings your bike looked a bit slow at the start against the bigger kit's.

But when she got going she was blasting on the top end.

We ran big crazy timings of 194-196 with 32 to 34 on the blowdown on are RD-250's at Sears point back in the day.

A lot has changed over the years and 192 over 128 is good balls to the wall timing.

From porting Chain saws that run at 6,000ft to 8,500ft all day spinning 13k all day.

I was learning that less timing can spin just as fast with the same power.

If you shape the ports an runners right.

It's a bitch to start a saw at 8,500ft with timing over 184-186 with small blow downs of 24 to 26 with no chamber pipes.

When it's a Logging Jamboree it gets balls to the wall timing over 196 and will have a powerband just 500 to 300rpm wide spinning 12,400 to 14,800 in the cut depending on the saw.

I like 186deg's over 127degs to 131degs for max all around variomatic power setups.

And what i mean by max power set up is it will rip with a wider powedband rang.

I like having more toque on the lower rpm side of the power band and let the pipe do the rest.

I can spin it with power to 13K and it will work when i ride at 8,500+ft.

If i want more timing i can shim the cylinder up and ditch the head gasket.

I try not to go over 190 on my Exhaust and never go over 30 with my blowdown.

Timing over 188 and blowdown' over 29 or 30 is for the track.

I found that modding, ports, pipe or using a pipe that gives a shorter wave hit works better than giving it more time to do it's job.

Tricks i have learned on modding/porting the transfer port runners.

And having a wider area in the blowdown stage.

Christophe Naulet /

The moby wasn't slow of the start.

I hate to revel it here publicly, but we didn't go full blast from the start this time, we gave it and let few bikes pass to make the race and the on board footage more interesting during the finals Sunday.

We dominated all Sat qualifying, start take off and the entire race with a big gap, boring race to watch.

Yea you've got some good numbers and at least you're posting something for people to learn.

Just want to make people get some moped street/track applicable tuning numbers, not numbers applied for dirt bikes, motorcycle, or chainsaw (although chainshaw power curve is similar and applicable to variated french bikes)

I would prefer numbers that have been proven to work and test by somebody on a vintage moped and divided in the 3 moped transmission categoris for the kids out there starting moped performance street or track. And the moby you see on the video is actually a set up I run in the streets during moped rallys. I go back and forth street/ track, and use gas pump 91 unleaded at the nearest gas station.

Good all around Port timing for:

Puch one speed 2 speed

Tomos 2 speed

Single Varaitor

Dual variated

They all use a different power curve, although my Puch 50cc airsal considered peaky with 128/192 with a not so well tuned KTM clutch to keep it reliable dominated all the Gila 74cc and Polini 65cc 1st place in the non variated 75cc class.

Too much theory gets confusing.

Read formulas online and 2 stroke books but most important get close to moped street tuners, racers in your city, you'll earn more faster.

Everybody learned so much more in 3 days at the track last weekend then 3 years of ready Moped Army scientific formulas.

Learn form the moped guys, like Puddle cutters Portalnd who showed up and brought it, Lansdquids fast street/track racers, Shaw moped guru who dominated moped rallies for years, Naz moped guru fast mopeds at moped rallies.

You gotta somewhere and there's not that many goo moped tuners out there. Just saying some moped proven numbers by mopeds people, not internet numbers from motorcycles 2 stroke books, those numbers don't work foe mopeds, I've been beating them in the real world street and track for the past 3 years.

I wish I could see a video of Crazy Wayne fast mopeds, there's just none, not even a pictures, no stories among the community of his mopeds blasting during a rally for the past 10 years, not even a photo of a kitted moped. All the guys I mentioned above have a record.

That MA internet stuff is confusing and doesn't bring results, hasn't for years now and I proved it during rallies or race event.

Get off the computer or MA and hang out on the weekend with real moped mechanics after you're done and sick off reading crazy books or formulas.

Learn what really works from real current fast moped guys. Not internet fast "moped" guys.

Get off Moped Army go wrench.

I wish I could see a video of Crazy Wayne fast

> mopeds, there's just none, not even a pictures, no

> stories among the community of his mopeds blasting

> during a rally for the past 10 years, not even a

> photo of a kitted moped. All the guys I mentioned

> above have a record

Yessss let's see something

Christophe Naulet Wrote:

------------------------------

> Learn what really works from real current fast

> moped guys. Not internet fast "moped" guys.

>

> Get off Moped Army go wrench.

hahahahahaha

Also your "peaky" 50cc Puch had crazy mid, even with 32 degrees of blowdown.

Side note, this was just POC and not really user friendly or pretty. But works.

http://concubidated.com/ignition.php

Christophe Naulet /

thx for the link Tyler.

Your mopeds rip and you never post crazy formulas on MA, too busy wrenching at the shop, blasting at moped rallies or competing on the track with your puchs or variated mopeds.

You helped a lot of people too get better a tuning their ped at you shop, not wasting your time riding articles on MA to make you look good.

I challenge those internet fast guys to come to any moped rally or moped race event and show their skills in the real world, but we know it will NEVER happen.

They words on MA don't mean anything to me.

Crazy Wayne don't know anything even watching my video and thought I had no low end power :), he wasn't even there and oblivious can't even read or analyze a moped race video, my moby had crazy torque throughout the entire race and with a 50cc engine only compared to 70cc bikes, he only focused on the start and didn't even know my rider was half throttle (you can hear only if you have an expert ear and moped track experience which he doesn't have).

Even my 50cc puch e50 one speed consider "peaky" by most puch guys :), had crazy mid power and great top speed as well beating all the big bore puchs, when people told me long time ago I would never be able to make a 50cc puch rips.

Wait til you see the video of the non variated class 75cc final, and once again my rider took it easy to make it a fair more interesting race.

The KTM clutch wasn't even tuned crazy for fast take offs to play it safe first time EVER on a track with a one speed bike build and instant domination with 50cc only.

Crazy Wayne can bring next year, street or track. Bring your fastest moped, I'll even let him cheat and build any 99cc moped to compensate for his lack of skills. I'll still beat him with any og my 50cc mopeds.

His the last guy I worry about when it comes to moped tuning.

Instead of worrying of piston head and crank rod hot red zone temperature and flexing points at high rpms in 3D beautiful pictures, he needs learn the basic of moped tuning and bring a running bike to a rally or a race event, hire the best rider if he can't ride.

But he's funny to read on MA at night. Gotta give him credit for that.

Christophe Naulet /

there's nothing to see... don't waist your time searching.

Even if you blame it on technology, 10 years ago there were no cell phone or youtube.

Well, now I'm sure the Wayne has a cell phone or can borrow somebody's camera and post a photo video on the internet.

But it will never happen even in the next 10 years mark my words.

And even if it does, there won't be any my mind blowing videos, just a normal running average kitted moped, if it even runs.

But nothing that will blow my mind for sure. I've seen it all already, and Wayne will never achieve the level of 30 year old experienced top french moped tuners that I've seen live competing in France beating kitted 70cc dual variated scooters.

So he can build whatever peugeot moped project he's supposedly currently working on, he's not gonna make insane any power with a peugeot, or cheat with non mopeds scooter or motorcycle parts.

The fastest peugeot moped using peugeot moped parts is my 103 rcx 50cc h2o right now in the USA or France.

So.... good luck to him trying to match that power with a 50cc peugeot moped engine. I don't want words/promises anymore, I want videos. Prove it when it's ready. Which it will NEVER be. (edited)

I agree with Christophe. Internet fast guys with no proof. It was nice riding bikes down there that actually went as fast as the people told me they did before it rode it. I've been disappointed in so many bikes that where claimed to do 60 but when I ride them do 45. But they always have an excuse lined up for when you get back with a sad look. Before I come back to the next tomahawk cup I'm going to get one of those 60mph stock tomos from Jersey and really slay it in the stock class.

I'll bring a 60+mph Tomos for ya. Christophe rode it. He knows. :)

Waiting for CW to chime in with a picture lol

Christophe Naulet /

Thx Jesse for bringing those fast mopeds, good to meet some real moped tuners not fake internet fast guys.

Can't wait to see that fast Tomos. Stock modified class 15 carb + pipe is where it's at. Best class to learn 2 stroke tuning, gotta work hard and learn how to make power with what you've got, no cheating with a big bore kit that doesn't teach you anything.

Tyler's Tomos is super fast. I blasted the street of LA with it, 60+ mph at night.

The internet fast guys like Wayne making fun of the puddle cutters will never make it to those events cause they have no record and nothing to show but scientific crazy stupid formulas on forums to impress the newbies. "I rock you suck" "I'm a genius you're an idiot".

Not just trying to pick on him only but by putting it out there like he does, it makes us all think that he's the king of moped performance.

He didn't show up to the cup suing a shoulder injury excuse, and ask me if he could bring a rider and a motorcycle to event.... really? as the top internet moped guru you gonna bring a motorcycle to the first moped race event... what a weird way to showcase your moped skills... that really proves that the dude doesn't even have a stock running moped.

He never sowed up anyway. Might find an excuse and blame it on the budget. But Reno is not that far from Apple Valley, when you have 6 months to prepare and you know this is your chance to shine. All the other top US tuners were there.

I won't keep picking on that guy. People who know me personally know I'm a nice guy but those internet fast guys fooling the noobs kinda irritates me and I wanted to set the record straight now that we know after the national event who the real fast moped guys are.

I also know now that all those crazy scientific threads are nothing but BS to impress the noobs and feed those internet fast guys ego, I will never pay attention to it one bit.

Who cares about the heat zone 3D pictures and stress points of the piston head or crank rod at super high rpm theory, that shit is worth nothing in our moped world, stop jerking off behind your computer reading scientific bullshit formulas or beautiful drawings, come back down to the real world of moped performance, go back to your garage start wrenching and show up at the rallies or races.

I'm just tired of those guys putting the newbies in the wrong direction for a moment of fame on the internet.

And those guys are everywhere, french or Europeans forums. All kinds of BS, you read so much shit about moped tuning, you get lost and confused. Those guys claim to know everything and never show up with a running machine at any race or rally. If they do they've got the worst running bike. A joke... witnessed by everybody....

I've got no respect for those guys and lots of respect for people like Jesse, Tyler, Naz, Shaw, all the others....

Those are the real tuners my friend, learn from them not the internet fast guys like Wayne unless you like jerking off behind your computer looking a beautiful drawings or crazy magic scientific BS formulas that your little tiny brain can't understand.

"Yes Wayne! You're the man! Your the #1 moped guru! I want more numbers, more formulas, more, more.... please make me come!" (edited)

Help I just ported my Harley AMF road master to t/128 & ex/192 but now it does not idle or move. I use to beat all of the out of town guys at my local track with just 9mm plug wire and custom jetz.

Christophe Naulet /

That moped looks very much like a chainsaw, ask the internet fast guys.

Or watch this while waiting for some hot new formulas.

(edited)

Christophe Naulet /

Even if I give you the right numbers for your stock AMF roadmaster it wouldn't rip.

:) still don't get it?

It's not about the numbers or mathematical formulas, it's about manual skills that you can't learn on the internet, how to port, or even more important how to build a motor correctly, that's how you increase the power of your moped.

My mopeds are fast only because the engines are built right, nothing to do with numbers, blown down, or crazy formulas.

I learned the right and hard way, spending countless hours at gurus shops, flying to France staying up long nights watching master tuners meticulously building a 50cc moped engine 18hp 16,000 rpm with no room for error.

That is the secret formula to make your stock street moped faster my friend.

You gotta earn it.

Nobody that knows what they're doing is going to give you their secrets on a public forum, they've worked too hard to gain their knowledge.

I love what you do, respect :)

Christophe Naulet /

Thx.

Hard work always pays off.

I built beautiful customs bikes over the past few years that required countless hours of hard work to push the moped scene not only in the US but world wild to make them cool looking and attract new mopeders, motivating people to go back to their garage and finish their own project, and it worked.

One of the main goal was making the sure that the scene keeps growing so that aftermarket parts manufacturers or new companies continue to provide us with parts. I think I succeeded and been part of custom moped movement growing for the past 3 years.

Even after long hours at the shop exhausted I still found the energy and dedication to maintain a blog with articles, photos, and videos which was hard for a non computer guy like me.

I helped shape the new variated french moped scene with numerous videos that motivated people to build a moby or peugeot, cause I wanted more parts at Treats for those bikes, and it paid off.

I see a lot of my builds being an inspiration for lots of french moped builders either if it's custom street peds in the US or Brazilian moby racers, or young 15 year old builders in France coming from the scooter generation switching to moped because they think my builds are so cool, or the isolated peugeot 103 rider in Russia or peugeot riders in Bermuda, Holland, Moraco, etc.... I try to help as many people as I can from across the world with their projects responding to tons of emails or private messages. It's a full time job with no pay, but I still do it for the love of mopeds when I can and gotta do it in english, french and spanish.

The tomahawk cup was a big turn in the moped culture, people wanted some new blood, new positive energy and a 3rd chapter for the US moped scene that was kinda dying last year, with no or zero activity on the blogs.

People now have a home, a place each year where they can showcase their amazing skills, bikes, whether it's for racing or moped show. They couldn't thank us enough for organizing this epic event. We're gonna put the spot light on all those people that deserve recognition for their hard work. The world needs to see how beautiful and cool those little bikes and moped people are. (edited)

Wayne!

Big thank you! This info is great! Keep contributing!

yeah, sad reality, those who try to contribute, with a little a bit of fame become their own monsters- so human nature. That goes to majority of influential builder in moped world.

Anyone who wants to prove something or just have a fucking blast needs to come to Minneapolis in the fall for TOT FEST. Prove your tuning, riding, blasting, slowpedding, or just hanging out skills.

Huge race track and unlimited racing all day!

I know a lot of incedible moped people will be there. No internet gurus will.

Christophe Naulet /

I wish I could support all those moped rallies across the US, but I'm already so busy with what I do on the West Coast, building bikes, fixing bikes, fabricating parts, organizing races, maintaining 3 race bikes, maintaining a blog, responding to thousands of emails and private messages, supporting local rides, etc.... I'll try to do the black black event, and go to a race organized in Oregon July 29th.

And I gotta start organizing local races in LA, + the tomahawk cup 2015.

Can't do it all

But our local guys Woolly Bullies support a go to a lot of those events, Portland, Denver, etc... (edited)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account