v1 wow

Not sure if this was posted before, but we need to get some!

This is called the CATIVA cylinder from what Ive found, used in Argentina on their v1 clone called the Zanella.

The kit is an aluminum cylinder with cast iron sleeve. Inner diameter of 48mm, with 5 transfers, 4 pedal reed valve too. The strokes its available for it are 39mm & 42mm. byby polini....

Anyone have more info? Seems like they run around $250 USD in Argentina.. (edited)

v1wow.jpg
v1wow2.jpg
v1wow3.jpg

Re: v1 wow

HOLY SHIT !!!!!

I have one of these as art. :) I am told he is working with 4t more and more :)

oh ya, I made a thread but under it ground :) nice researching :)

Puch DESTORYER (edited)

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

Mo Peds Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Most of the v1er's will be like wow.

hah

It is for

drag racing. (edited)

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

Isn't is hard as fuck to get stuff shipped from argentina? i tried to order a pipe from Argentina and dudes said they wouldnt ship to me. I'd have to figure out my own shipping. called ups/fedex and they were trying to get me to shell out 600 bones for 2 pipes.just to ship.

You must know someone like family or friends. No it is not hard just need a connection :)

Mo Peds Wrote:

> You must know someone like family or friends. No

> it is not hard just need a connection :)

so can you get these then?

I have asked for a couple. First you have to ask if there is any made for sell. Then do want the head .. straight or angle plug.

Mine surely cost a lot more then 250$ usd. Don;t ever forget shipping. Probably have to western union the money.. and I know all most will just hate that. :) (edited)

You might be able to pay for a fun trip down there to grab some of these. Its early Fall in Argentina right now

Pretty! Save up and get it, so then i can test ride it :)

mmmmmmmmmmm

WOW... ports look fucking clean for south america, not to mention REEDS.

also, austin got your package last week- thanks !

yes we want these....

39 and 42mm strock make no sense, unless one is case inducted for the v1l??? maybe?

This is how mine showed up.. nice huh. It could been fixed with just a heilcoil.

@ryan,

drop me a email, I will sell mine and the 2 pipes that are designed for the cylinder.. plus the custom cylinder head. (edited)

Picture 013 (Medium).jpg

yup, more rpms with the shorter stroke.

they keep the same port map and just take 3mm off the top?

Not a clue.. the 39mm was never offer to me and I have never heard of it being offer. Mine 42mm stroke but ya shorter stroke=more rpms.

Probably be cheaper to get a gila puch cylinder and make a spacer like Mike Thomas did. Save you a shit load of cash. If you ever over heat the cylinder jug the sleeve will spin and you lost.. Things you'll need 30mm carb, gaint pipe, ignition with a curve... run it without the fan.. and cover. Surely, a lot to go with plus these are rate at 12,13,14:1 compression ratio I thought remember reading long time ago. So, if you like pedal start go luck starting this beast! (edited)

When I was doing research on the Kinetic Safari (80cc V2 engine) a lot of the pictures came from Argentina and a couple other South American countries. Not sure how/if they are related but yeah.

Its also a kick start.

Also I am pretty sure anything shipped out of Argentina is assumed to be full of/made out of drugs so that probably has something to do with the money wiring/shipping difficulties.

that's sick. I wish we could get more argentina drag shit, those blaster pipes 77 used to have were from there too, and ruled so fucking hard.

BLASTER BRAND BLASTER PIPES

RULED SO FUCKIN G HARD!

bennasar

M C Wrote:

> bennasar

Pipe dream for sure.

Case match for real deal (edited)

image.jpg

its gonna be awful.

Austin, you're clearly mad.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account