I did this for my polini 103 intake and can do it for yours as well.

If any of you guys have used the big, comes-with-everything case kit from polini you will notice that the PHBG intake it comes with is for a 19mm carb. I wanted to run a 21mm. At first i was just going to clamp it up and run a big drill through it, but I noticed the casting was not concentric so I would need to run an operation to correct concentricity. just running a drill through it would open it to the diameter i wanted, but i would risk one side being way thinner than the other. I made a fixture plate and used an indicator to center the part and get the barrel of the intake perpendicular with the table. worked exactly like it should have and now i have a sweet 21mm intake to go on my build.

if you would like to have this done send me your intake and a couple bucks for shipping/labor and maybe some regional doritos or candy and Ill do it up. I wasnt planning on offering up this service, but I made this fixture so i might as well use it a couple times before it gets scrapped.

here's a picture!

Re: I did this for my polini 103 intake and can do it for yours as well.

Wait, what? Doritos have regional flavors?

YOU HAVENT HEARD???

Jonathan Ackerman /

yes actually i am interested in this, should I send a pm or email?

PM or email. whatever you like. you will probably want to send the plastic bushing with it so that it gets cut as well.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account