Performance parts

I ordered some last night and can't remember what i bought. I know i got a carb and pipe and some jets... other than that, i'm lost...can't remember if i got an intake and can't review my treats order. Anyone know how to?

Re: Performance parts

Did you check out anonymously?

nope, i remember i got a hi flow filter too. Just cant remember if i got an intake for my 15.15 sha. seems like i got a party pack but just can't remember... (edited)

Log in and top right will say your account click it and middle of page you can review your orders it will be there.

my bad order history is right at top. For the record when you're up to your arm pit not the time to order parts mate.

Yeah, so i forgot to order a fukin intake. just put this in the basket. I'm just gonna hoard parts until winter. For my Moby and Puch. I hope one of these two items come with the proper shim if needed...fuc man... Y ya always gotta B orderin partz?? :/

https://www.treatland.tv/puch-dellorto-SHA-15mm-intake-p/puch-dellorto-sha-15mm-intake.htm (edited)

hate the 90 degree intakes Flow killers they bee YARRR.

I wanted this one but their conviently out of stock... i don't want the long dong one ... If i didn't know any better i can hawg a lil out of the 90 and smooth it up a jus a lil bit..

https://www.treatland.tv/puch-15mm-mini-long-square-port-intake-p/puch-mini-long-sha-intake.htm (edited)

yeah mines like jets off to the side and i kick off my air filter a lot. need to cut it and weld it in a different position. Plus sucks when my friends ride and fuck it all up. Still gets decent flow though.

0825120051.jpg

Big Ol Bendy.. I'm not even sure i can use a 90 after reading the description for the mid bendy. It says it is for Pre-78 E50.. thats me.. mine is a 77.. Hmmmm........ now what....

When in doubt buy one and make it work. Mines for a hero kit. not the K-star i'm currently running. Ports dont match but hell it runs. Mighty well if i say so myself.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account