NU 50 performance

Timm Hollenberger /

I put the proma pipe on, not the circuit I dont think, its pretty straight. I removed 3 weights and then tried the bx31, all I got was 34? Pretty much the same as the stock belt, but the stock belt was torquier. Also when at idle, when hot, I think I can hear the weights rattling in the variator? I did not regrease is this ok? Would like to hit 40.

Re: NU 50 performance

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

how was it running before the upgrades? bx31 gain 2-3mph, pipe gain 5. check your compression should be at least 120, 150-180 is really where you want to be. Did yu upjet? 90 if not. Put FF air filter on. Probably hearing belt slap ... maybe weights but dont worry should be ok. How much you weigh? Should be hitting at least 35 into the wind, slight downgrade it should rev up and be hitting 40+. Check airleaks. not happy go 70cc + bigger carb / intake (edited)

Re: NU 50 performance

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

meant to add this, unsure of the pipe, you got a pic? you need a low-mid pipe for this, if this is a high pipe it simply is not hitting and wont with this setup.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account