Newbie Looking For Moped PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi guys,

So I've owned one moped: a Vento 49cc that broke down a few days ago. I'm looking now for something 75-150cc, and I'm wondering what brand to get. If you guys have a particular model in mind, that's great, too. Mainly, I'm looking for a reliable brand.

What I'm looking for is DURABILITY and RELIABILITY. I'm not looking to race (just to go fast enough to keep up with traffic), I don't really care about how it looks, or about any special gadgets. I just want something that is well built, built to last (not made in China), sturdy, very reliable. Not too large, either. On the small side.

Thanks. (edited)

Re: Newbie Looking For Moped PLEASE HELP!!!

Christian Giron /

Sorry dude, we don't do scooters here, we do mopeds.

The vento is a scooter and is not a moped. You might want to try scooter forums.

Zeke Rigg /

well for legal reasons i would stick to 50cc unless if you like lying to the dmv and what ever crime that is.

a Yamaha jog or aprilia scooter used should do at least 40mph and be very reliable. if you want cheaper but slower kymaco is also a good option that is four stroke. Honda and Suzuki are also good options. a Honda will be the most reliable.

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

as far as scooters go the 80"s honda elite or aero are good and the yamaha riva. usually find them for 6-800.00-up for the 80 up to 150cc depending on condition.

why did you come here? this is mopeds 49cc stuff Do your own homework Why are people so frickin lazy these days? search to find shit out... theres an internet full of information around here somewhere. I dont mind helpin but MG takeup some of your own time like others do to figure shit out spoonfed babies not allowed !!! I'm done

i only want the moon but it has to be as bright as the sun.

Katie Norsworthy /

Ha! I hadnt seen the moped or scooter flow chart- thats fun ;) lets be nice to those who even say they are a noob in the post and dont know any better.

Anyone else find it funny "tony starks" is asking for help. Or am i alone on this one?

I was wondering why he didn't make a scooter.

making a nuclear powered flying ship was easier. DUH!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account