launch levers any one

im considering installing a poloni launch lever on my bat modini but my problem is i havent seen one that is installed on a ped with pedals is it possible to run a stock drive train and a launch lever?

Re: launch levers any one

I've heard of lever actuation but never seen it.

YES !!!!! They fucking rock !!!

awesome i was hopeing some one would say that thanks

best thing ever. mine fit great on my 103.

what does a launch lever do?

Launches you! To the moon!

It's like down shitfting in a car. Makes your motor spin up to Max powa.

Jonathan Ackerman /

I'm very meh on launch levers, but they do work great when your belt is slipping and you cant get your pug started. just push on them when you push your ped

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

yes the polini (utah) launch lever mounts up fine to a mondial and clears the pedals. i would recommend at least a mini rotor if not an internal rotor ignition though (see pic) ...unless you have petite feet:

photo (2).JPG

Good to know!! I am gonna start my LC 103 build soon...and have been wondering about fit and pedal clearance....so....anyone running one with a 5 coil setup??

Pics of this mondini...

Charlie's got one of them launchers. It really feels nice when holding on back riding dubs.

yeah, launch levers are COOL! Like a manual controlled variater

The Polini Utah is nice but it will break. I suggest getting the Utah then using it as a prototype to cut your own from steel or thick aluminum sheet. If you have had a lever before then just make one better.

I like the ones that use the pedal shaft as a pivot point.

Good to see someone did this. Very nice

I'm going to do a write-up on installing the TUN-R lever on stock style cases. Christophe from Tomahawk likes those ones after he modifies them.

Yeah the Polini cast aluminium ones do break. I had it happen. I'm just gonna make one.

mine broke. and it kinda goofed up that bolt that goes thru the spring. i would hold it down mad long and snap into fully variated. it would chirp the tire sometimes. shit was raw. bike would buck like crazy.

i like waffles /

yeah dont spend any money on buying these pieces of shit, if you have to modify it, just spend the 20 bucks on making your own. i made this piece of shit test one in like 20 minutes and it didnt cost me 20 bucks. they are easily made and if you spent more than 20 minutes and ground the welds and painted it it would look pretty.

this is the basic layout

underside attached to engine and pivot

sideview

Moby Express /

I want to see some action vids.

That nu50 one is interesting I may have to find me a rollerblade wheel.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account