200 lb guy need my moped faster up hill

charles benda /

my 1976 motobecane 50v mobeylett dose 15 mph up hill i need to go faster up hills to fell safe riding oround were i live what is the easyest fastes way to get more speed

Re: 200 lb guy need my moped faster up hill

lose weight

They have pedals, ya know......right.

Cut off your back fat. Then kit that beeotch

I put an Airsal 74cc kit on mine and it chews up some hills--Sha 16/16 77jet 2 1/8th inch holes on stock pipe at rear with 3 ball vario--if i bought a better vario it probably would do a wheely and don't forget a nice soft brand new rubber belt!!!

Jason King /

I was running a stock ported bore and a stock pipe with a 15mm SHA...stock 3 ball vario had poor acceleration, but still topped out at about 38mph....got a varplus....same 38mph, but killer acceleration for a stock-ish moby...probably 25mph up pretty steep hills...and that was with a crank seal shitting the bed.

Best thing, IMO, for power to weight upgrade is gonna be MORE POWA!!! Tho a kit on dat bitch!!!

JBOT ... Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Cut off your back fat. Then kit that beeotch

hahahahhaah!

Jason King /

What weights are you running on that new plate. I have one in the mail and its going in over the next couple of days?

Do tell i have two laying around and forgot what weights to do...

i think half mid-half heavy, cant remember

One is for a 74cc airsal

the other moby stock top end, 15mm del

get an e50. then cry.

sookia sookia /

fatty

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

get a scooter

kit, bigger carb, (phbg or amal), bigger intake, deristrict exhaust.... it can go on and on

Fuckin Assholes you all can be...

An expansion chamber will give you plenty more torque and you can upjet probably as well.

Im no expert on AV series motors but I imagine that 15mph is terrible and you might have something else going on.... leak or weak spark?

Do you know how to check for air leaks when the bike is running? Spray carb cleaner on all areas that have a gasket or seal which can leak. if the bike loses power you found the source.

right on k

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account