looking to turn this into the fastes batavus out

Makayne Oriellis /

any suggestion im thinking of killing my pedal and just ad a start switch also i want to change up and get a faster motor and quicker take off

so im thinking of changing the clutch he air filter and is there anything else let me know

batavus.jpg

Re: looking to turn this into the fastes batavus out

Christian Giron /

I put a RZ350 engine on my last batavus.

It went pretty fast.

Def going to need some punctuation. Guranteed 5mph. Then filter, grammar and an exhaust. Toats.

Don't forget to change your exhaust bearings, especially with all those mods and speed. (edited)

Okay, this isn't going to be easy or very rewarding. But you are from NYC, so the fact that you don't need to go 45 is a good thing.

The most performance you will see is going to be new carb and a pipe. I'm sure they don't make a pipe for you so get one of these.

https://www.treatland.tv/exhaust-chamber-p/chamber-black-32mm.htm

It should slip on to your stock header.

Also the Wiki is your friend. Check this out. http://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/Batavus_performance There is some good stuff in here to. Welcome to MA.

Makayne Oriellis /

ok cool do you think thats it or i should add the motor to the new exhaust but what about the clutch and also pedals

Before you can read the wiki, you may want to learn English.

Makayne Oriellis /

how much faster would that ad cause i see my bike go faster with out any exhaust but just noisy i wanted to get a short pipe

Makayne Oriellis /

is this guy serious cmon rob im looking for some help instead of the little kid games, cmon be an adult and pay attention to the fine line what i need not how its presented and ouch i just took way too much time to address that,,,

are you a homeowner or still live with ya mommy

Makellis,

Do yourself a favor and read through the various threads this website has to offer. If you don't want to work for the information then I find it hard to believe you deserve it.

You can ask 30 people the same "what should I do to make my XXX faster" and you'll get 30 different answers.

READ

Once you've read you'll realize that there are various methods of tuning depending on your specific needs. (i.e. high, mid, and low range torque)

makellis,

To address your concerns, yes, I am a home owner. Why do you care? Did you want to come over and play?

I'm not sure what you were trying to achieve with your inquiry, however, it only made you sound more immature. I find it hard to take many people seriously when they write or speak improperly. So as far as your little kid games, maybe you're the one that needs to act like an adult.

^ +1

Seriously. I gave you enough shit to contemplate for the next couple of hours. The fact that you even posted another Q so soon makes me think you are just looking for a convo. There is so much in the fucking wiki for batavus its insane.

You said you wanted your ped faster. I took the time out to point you in the right direction. You have more than a few answers for every question you have asked or could even think to ask in the wiki. Go work on your ped bro.

Shit talking in the forums is dead weight.

For you and your bike.

Makayne Oriellis /

well u need to act like one and can u stop all this internet gangsta talk

i post something and ur saying learn grammar if you dont have anything positive to say than your parents suggest you close ya mouth correct. So you started with the child comments well shall i say remarks that was totally un called for but it is what it is,,

Makayne Oriellis /

ok i appreciate that i just started the site and i dont know how to work it yet

so i have to figure out how i get responses and where are the located you understand im not asking the same question just to ask it,, i dont understand why these bikers are getting hostile im pretty sure you were once a rookie oh nah i forgot u always been a vet,,, not come on dude but thanks any ways

Flat view...

"The Internet"

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

""Hey guys im a Batavus Moped beginner, I love motorcycles but do to my driving history i cant get one yet. i am looking to upgrade my bike and keep it as an upgrade classic but a little silent speed. I have just been riding over like maybe 2 weeks lol but have a passion for bike since my youth. Well if you guys want to chat maybe moped thru my city if your in the area feel free,,, chow guys""""

CAN'T BE REAL.

I DON'T BELIEVE

THAT YOU ARE 28 AND LIVE IN BROOKLYN.

firs off, no one called you a n00b, or a rookie. something to keep in mind though, since you brought it up, the number one n00b move is to ask, "how can I make my moped faster"?

let me speak your language,

u aint got any cred here, so if u wana act like a fool, get the f out (edited)

This is the fastest Batavus. So you can go this route if you like.

Check for arugula clogs you can gain a lot of speed by clearing any clogs.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

of course if you have a superbig slingshot ala wiley coyote, i am sure the 30 mph batavus wall can be broken.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account