Best Performance kit for Hobbit

David Klinikowski /

1. I am getting conflicting info.....will an aftermarket cylinder kit fit on a PA50I engine case (without machining the skirt)? Can I use the original head?

2. I am considering a 70cc upgrade to haul my 210lb ass. I am aware that i need to upgrade carb, inlet tube, exhaust, reed block, and variator. Any comments on specific kits would be helpful. I was thinking of drilling out the carb (1/2") and putting in a bigger jet.

3. Which exhaust should I use? I still want to operate the pedals and center stand. I also don't want it to sound like a loud chainsaw. Comments?

Re: Best Performance kit for Hobbit

Emil Kniemel /

1. i hear the DR kit is a direct bolt onto because it has the notches in the cylinder skirt. probably most recommended kit.

2. people like the malossi PHBG kit, only full kit available i think

3. ive had great experience with the MLM hobbit people's pipe. so far GPS'ing 40 full tuck on a pa50ii with just dual stage reeds and the pipe.

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

1. Yeah, an aftermarket kit will fit without any mods to your case.

2. You can get a paII carb or something larger. Theres a bunch of options. Try a search.

3. Theres a bunch of options. Try a search.

you don't need to upgrade the carb. but you should. get something side mount and your life will be way easier.

the proma circuit pipes are the shit but the baffle will break off and it'll be loud as hell.

dr kit for sure!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account