Yamaha QT50 Big Bore

I've got an 81 yamaha qt50. wondering if i could get a big bore kit for it.. or any other fairly in-expensive mods. the 27 mph isnt cutting it any more... Currently it is all stock.

Re: Yamaha QT50 Big Bore

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

I really like these bikes but they are expensive to upgrade. 60cc kit, jemco pipe, look on treats they got what you need. I think the suspension is way weak for 45mph but people do it.

i got my 84 qt eating 43 mph baby!!!!

ブロック 666 /

Into the low 50's with Malossi,K&N,Jemco and PW50 gears.

Do you have links to everything I need? That would help. Thanks

treatland.tv

www.1977mopeds.com

http://www.peeweecycle.com/

pw50 shit bolts on

I mean links to the actual parts themself. Sorry, not sure what to look for

spoon feed you you mean. duh no! re-search. search bars are neat, hell one could even go to the sites listed above and type qt50 in the search bars on them sites and see what parts are available for the machine in question. what a good way to run a web site. huh google.com what's that for?

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

yeah if you dont know what to order .... you probably shouldnt be kitting it. maybe put a pipe on it and leave it at that till you learn what at least to order, jeez!!!!!!

Qt70= pw50 rear end, clutch springs, vm20, 20mm(id) intake, Reed block, carbon reeds, malossi kit, port & case matched, mlm pipe (better than jemco), NRC 77 tires, remove auto lube pump, amsoil saber 100:1. No air leaks & tune it properly will do 55+, great up hills, an be über reliable.

As far as links go simply search for one thing at a time and you'll find google is helpful

Jennifer Housel /

Removing the the lube pump is not going to gain much at all.. It wouldn't be worth the time to take off.

matt boda1nz /

Way to bring back a dead thread.. haha..

Yeah, don't listen to that guy, unless you know how to set the oil pump for more oil. You really want that stock pump lubing up that cylinder at 55mph? Uhhh, no.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account