Best 70cc to use with Maxi

Andrew Fadden /

Looking for the best 70cc setup to use with my (mostly) stock maxi. I have a 15mm bing and a 15mm intake I'd like to reuse if possible.... Thanks for the help!

Re: Best 70cc to use with Maxi

Andrew Fadden /

If possible please help with an exhaust that will bolt on without too much as well.

Andrew Fadden /

Only that many? Thanks.

the dr kit for hondas, duh!

Christian Giron /

Yeah man there is a plethora of information out there. Do some searching and reading for a bit and the users will be more willing to help when you've shown that you've tried.

SkUG SkUGosarus /

personally i think you should use as many as possible at the same time, more engines = more power!

...but in all seriousiness - check the wiki

kstar or dmp. seriously. hard to mess up, lots if info, cheap, and they make pretty good power no matter what crap you run them with. treat kits pretty much.

if i was the "into to moped rocket science" college professor, the final for that class would be to get a k star to go 50 mph at wot for 15 minutes and not blow up.

Overpriced Parts /

That's easy ^^

Polini kit is harder I hear

The athena 70 reed valve kit is also really awesome. More expensive but better ports than the Treat reed kit and easier to put a 4-pedal on that clears the frame. Also Polini, but it's not cheap. Runs great with a 15 bing and whatever pipe.

Just take a look on puchshop.de

I will not go for the k-star because his low top speed. For the cheap take the Airsal/Eurokit 45mm or otherwise the reed valve form Athena/Eurocilindro

Overpriced Parts /

I got near 50 mph out with good take off out of a 70 cc kstar and that

Is with a 14mm bing techno circuit pipe .

My friend gets 53 mph out of a kstar with a treats pipe

It's not just the kit but the pipe and tuning

intro to moped rocket science. the next class is 60+ all day.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account