a35sparta almost perfect

OK I have an a35 build a3 clutches new race crank, vm 18, airsal 70 cc, boss pipe, 95 jet and nedle all the way down. Revs great but sputters a bit going to full throttle gets to fastest point but will not come back down to an idle. If I ride around half throttle it will come back to an idle fine but just stalls after getting to top speed?????

Re: a35sparta almost perfect

Kits is ported and transfers opened up and case matched also

sounds lean , whats the plug look like

heres a good read for tuning vm's

http://sha1412.blogspot.com/2011/10/vm-carb-tuning-guide.html

now post some pics of the a35 sparta ...i want to see it

I'll get some pics up by tomorrow for sure. Thanks for the link it helps. But I've come to realize it's my spark cutting. It's a treats za50 cdi. Is there a limiter in the coil on those? I could use some wiring info on them to make sure I'm getting this correct

why is my za 50 treats cdi cutting only at high rpms and not comming to an idle..???

^i dout its the cdi.... nice foxi/a35 btw!

thanks Tommy. does it sound to rich maybe?

ok if i leave to choke on and cruise around half throttle.. 30 35 all works out great.. wtf lol

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

Air leak??

ill do a airleak check in a MIN. i rode it again today and it seems to run better with the choke down weird but I'm so close on this thing i want to see how fast it goes!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account