Re: Hobbit CDI

Vilano Zombie /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Whats up JD. I've been looking for some info on the hpi programing, and I found your thread. Strangely enough the reason I went with this kit is the ability to fire the gapless plugs. That really got my attention when I saw you are pursuing the same ideas in a very similar build. I have a corsa/af18/24mm flat slide combo that is waiting on the Ign.

I hope you don't mind my asking... I can not get the tune box software to save any projects/curves either on the hard drive or in the cdi. (xp pro sp3) It's insanity trying to get Tech support from Belgium so I have been stalled fr three days. Am I missing something in the process? I have the single curve model so I have NO programing in it to test. I tried assigning it to a low port instead of usb, and I actually got a response light from the interface but still no saves or uploads. Any ideas why?

07-20-12_2249.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account